Aller au contenu

Adele - 21

Messages recommandés

J'exige que Someone Like You leak en version studio !

<_<

Moi aussi j'aimerais !! Mais en même temps quand je regarde le live, je me dis que c'est autant voir mieux que la version studio, tellement elle se donne à fond dans la chanson !! Et ça ça vaut tout !!

Après c'est vrai que la version studio est toujours intéressante mais bon Adele est surtout une superbe interprète...

• 2 semaines après...

On a déjà droit à des reviews de quelques chanceux qui ont eu la chance d'écouter 21 !

http://filtermagazine.com/index.php/news/entry/first_impressions_adele_21/

et

I've had the pleasure of listening to the album. I do not have it, so do not ask. Also, I only listened to it once. But here are the notes I took on each song:

01. Rolling in the Deep - Obviously everyone's heard this. You know what it sounds like. Phenomenal. Powerful. Soulful. Massive.

02. Rumor Has It - Ryan Tedder track, big drums. Very bluesy. A lot of attitude. Upbeat.

03. Turning Tables - Another Ryan Tedder song. Piano ballad. Very understated. Quite bittersweet. Has a lovely melody in the chorus, most likely due to Tedder.

04. Don't You Remember - Country vibe. Very soulful in a gospel way. Nice southern feel. Quite sad too.

05. Set Fire to the Rain - 2nd single. Fantastic production. Extremely catchy. More immediate than 'RITD.' A lot of piano. Builds and builds until the orchestra kicks in. Upbeat.

06. He Won't Go - Quite lush. Has an autumn feel. Nice percussion/piano/guitar. Paul Epworth song.

07. Take It All - Really powerful ballad. A lot of soul. Another gospel-ish type song. All about love. Really moving piano piece.

08. I'll Be Waiting - Another upbeat track with a lot of powerful brass. Again, a lot of attitude. Very bluesy. Last Epworth song.

09. One And Only - Really epic moment here. Longest song on the album. Very beautiful and subtle at first. Sweeping piano, a lot of really raw emotion here. Lovely ballad.

10. Lovesong - A nice rendition of the Cure classic. The arrangement is genius. Simple guitar. Makes it a really beautiful ballad. Adele makes it her own.

11. Someone Like You - Again, you've already heard this. Perfect in every way. The album version is just like the live Jools version. Just piano and Adele. Instant classic. Amazingly emotional ballad.

Fucking brilliant album. 9.5 out of 10.

The country influence is VERY subtle. It's almost as if there are no country sounds at all. Almost as if she was influenced by the "sad" subject matter of a lot of country songs. I do hear the rockabilly Wanda Jackson influence in a couple songs. But it's mostly just gospel/soul here.

Best track for me is 'Set Fire to the Rain,' which is the next single. Thank God. Can't wait to listen to the album properly over and over.

Read more: http://www.popjustice.com/forum/index.php?topic=18879.msg1356931;topicseen#ixzz1ATV1EwbJ

J'ai tellement hâte! Apparemment le 2ème single est le titre "Set Fire to the Rain" et le gars qui a fait la review sur Popjustice le décrit comme "more immediate" que Rolling In the Deep... Donc plus entraînante, plus catchy ? Je sens que ca va etre du lourd...

Et plusieurs éditions sont prévues :

- Sur HMV : 2 titres bonus (If It Hadn't Been For Love et Hiding My Heart)

- Sur iTunes : 1 titre bonus (I Found a Boy) + 1 piste "track by track"

- Version Japonaise : 4 titres bonus (I found a Boy + 3 titres acoustiques Turning Tables, Don't You Remember et Someone Like You)

• Like 1

Je l'avais dit que Someone Like You serait exactement comme la version live, elle ne diffère que très rarement des ses versions studio.

Sinon en lisant les reviews ça me met quand même vachement l'eau à la bouche !

On devrait avoir les extraits bientôt sur Itunes ou autres non ? L'album sort quand même dans 12 jours...

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...