Aller au contenu

Can't Be Tamed - Miley Cyrus

Quels sont vos singles préférés de Miley Cyrus ?  

119 membres ont voté

1. 1. Quels sont vos singles préférés de Miley Cyrus ?

• See You Again
    • Start All Over
    • 7 Things
    • Fly On The Wall
    • The Climb
    • Party In the USA
    • When I Look At You
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Aucun, Miley, Miley Who ?

Messages recommandés

Invité °~kaRiSmAtiK42~°

Je ne me suis jamais intéressé à Miley Cyrus, mais là j'avais rien à faire donc j'ai regardé son clip Can't be Tamed et sérieux je suis surpris. La chanson à de la gueule et le clip aussi. je suis vraiment surpris, moi je pensais qu'elle faisait genre du "Hannah montana" mais enfait c'est plutôt pas mal.

Je sens que je vais adorer l'album.Dans les up Permanent December et two more lonely people m'ont l'air au dessus du lot,ils sonnent tous très 80's!Stay à l'air d'être une très bonne ballade.Les seules chansons que je sens que je ne vais pas aimer sont Every rose has its thorn et Scars.

Je sens que je vais grave aimer My heart beats for love,là encore ça sonne assez daté,mais je kiffe!

14u9uok.jpg

normal_ScansBillboard050610-02.jpgnormal_ScansBillboard050610-03.jpg

Review du magazine:

Miley aficionados may be wondering what her next album will bring: More uplifting country-tinged ballads, a la "The Climb"? Or more poppy earwigs like "Party in the U.S.A."? As it turns out, Cyrus has a surprise in store-"Can't Be Tamed" has several bass-heavy, slickly produced dance numbers that thunder in such a catchy, accessible way that it may make Ke$ha down another bottle of Jack out of envy.icon_lol.gif

"It was a natural progression for her," says Abbey Konowitch, GM of Hollywood Records, which will make the album its first worldwide day-and-date release thanks in part to a new licensing deal with Universal Music Group in Europe. The title-track lead single turns the drum machine up to 11 as Cyrus belts out a party anthem chorus; it was sent to top 40 radio the week of May 3. "Who Owns My Heart" is full of '80s-sounding keyboard riffs, and even the austerely named "Permanent December" is a throw-your-hands-in-the-air kind of track. "Two More Lonely People" also harks back to the '80s, with Cyrus' vocals reminiscent of Grace Slick's on "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now." In other words: Farewell, Hannah Montana.

• Like 1
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...