Aller au contenu

Maroon 5 - Hands All Over

Messages recommandés

Les premières images du clip sont arrivés et Adam prend du bon temps avec une mannequin russe nommée Anne Vyalitsyna...

2vmvt6g.jpg

EXCLUSIVE Maroon 5 "Misery" Music Video

May 14th & 15th 2010. Los Angeles, CA. ***EXCLUSIVE*** Adam Levine and his sexy Russian Supermodel girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna filming a Maroon 5 Music Video for their song "Misery". The sexy couple filmed various scenes of loving affection with passionate kissing followed by scenes of humorous violence and destruction. In this action packed Music Video shot on the streets of Downtown Los Angeles, Adam Levine and his band mates are fleeing from Anne Vyalitsyna who is humorously trying to kill them in various ways. Scenes include a missile gun attack and warrior style knife throwing from Anne, Adam being hit by a car while running away, Adam being close lined by Anne off a motorcycle that he is fleeing on, Adam being kicked through a cafe window as well as being ejected from the window of a high rise building. The couple were constantly kissing, hugging and holding hands while on set. They both shared a big luxury trailer while not filming. Photo by Eric Ford/ On Location News. 818-613-3955. info@onlocationnews.com

http://www.photoshelter.com/c/onlocationnews/gallery/EXCLUSIVE-Maroon-5-Music-Video/G0000seE6Bidzick/

12 secondes de Misery...

Et les paroles !

Oh yeah

Oh yeah

So scared of breaking it

But you won't let it bend

And I wrote two hundred letters

I won't ever send

Somehow it is cut so much

Deeper then they seem

You'd rather cover up

I'd rather let them be

So let me be

And I'll set you free

[CHORUS]I am in misery

There ain't no other

Who can comfort me

Why won't you answer me?

Your silence is slowly killing me

Girl you really got me bad

You really got me bad

I'm gonna get you back

Gonna get you back[/CHORUS]

Your salty skin and how

It mixes in with mine

The way it feels to be

Completely intertwined

It's not that I didn't care

It's that I didn't know

It's not what I didn't feel,

It's what I didn't show

So let me be

and I'll set you free

[CHORUS]

Say your faith is shaken

You may be mistaken

You keep me wide awake and

Waiting for the sun

I'm desperate and confused

So far away from you

I'm getting here

Don't care where I have to go

Why do you do what you do to me, yeah

Why won't you answer me, answer me yeah

Why do you do what you do to me yeah

Why won't you answer me, answer me yeah

[CHORUS]

Adlibs.

• Like 3

Moi c'est simple, s'il y a un titre à la If I Never See Your Face Again (duo/originale) ou si y a une part II, ce que je crains fort, je fonce acheter l'album.

Bien que ça soit hors-contexte, j'ai voulu changer ma photo de profil et cela a laissé place à mon ancien avatar, bien que j'ai cliqué sur 'effacer'. Est-ce normal ? :blush:

• 2 semaines après...

C'est avec plaisir que je découvre qu'un nouvel album devrait bientôt débarqué !

J'avais découvert le groupe un peu avant son succès en France avec Harder to breathe, puis la vague This Love..

J'ai eu une grosse période ou j'étais assez fan du groupe, peut-être que certains d'entre vous on participé à la communauté maroon5-France ?

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...