Aller au contenu

Cheryl Cole | 3 Words (22/03/10)

Messages recommandés

Vaut mieux attendre la confirmation officielle (même si ça semble plutôt confirmé).

CHERYL Cole will release a survival anthem to celebrate beating her near- death malaria scare.

The Geordie beauty has chosen new single Promise This because of its lyrics – which relate to her battling for life in intensive care.

And loveable Cheryl is set to complete her comeback by performing the up-tempo single for the first time on The X Factor’s live shows in October.

I’m told the Lady Gaga-like tune is a certain No.1 after becoming an instant hit with radio station bigwigs.

Seeing as I’ve not heard it yet I can only imagine what the lyrics are.

But something tells me she would have struggled to find words to rhyme with malaria or mosquito. The best I could come up with was “nothing scarier” and “Mojito”. Enough said!

A source close to the star told me: “Cheryl’s comeback song is called Promise This.

“It was actually written months ago and although it’s not directly talking about her illness there is a strange lyrical twist that ironically relates to her recent near-death experience.

“It is similar to the way Fight For This Love related to her marriage drama.”

The nation’s sweetheart will film the video in LA any day now and fans will get to listen to the song for the first time in a few weeks when it gets its first play on Radio 1.

I’m told Cheryl will then fly back to Blighty for the finals of X Factor where she will give her first live performance of the track.

My mole added: “A release date hasn’t been confirmed for the single but there’s talk Cheryl could perform on the second live show after Joe McElderry.

“It’s a huge comeback track and Cheryl absolutely loves it.

“There’s a lot of pressure on her to follow up her first album with another multi-platinum seller.

“But everyone agrees she is back with her best material yet.” As a huge fan of the tough Geordie cookie I never doubted it for a second!

Le premier album était court et plutôt bien foutu, un disque pas très prétentieux, en revanche je crains un second opus trop façonné, et j'éspère que Wil.I.Am sera de la partie.

• 3 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...