Aller au contenu

Eva Simons

Messages recommandés

• 4 semaines après...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYU_3B3IY5U

Pas mal le live sur Silly Boy. Elle va les avoir éternellement comme ça ses cheveux? :blink:

Le refrain de la nouvelle chanson est très européen.

J'adore à la fin quand elle...

fait le signe peace :wub:

Live de Yoddelin' Yoddelin' en mauvaise qualité.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnRwxR4HLBI

Eva's News

My Album

Silly boy has been around for a while now, time for a album and a second single right?!

Writing songs is great, I love it so much. But sometimes I get scared : is this song good? Is the beat ok? Aren't these lyrics corny? You wanna make the perfect album, no songs that are just on the album to fill it up. Only good stuff. Because of my song silly boy, I get the chance to work with a lot of talented producers and writers from all over the world. It's amazing. I really like to write my songs, create those crazy flirty melodies and "in your face" topics. I love those "In your face" topics!! Haha. Just say it like it is! My second single will probably be a song that's written with a amazing producer from America! I can't say anything yet, but the song is a BOMB!!! I know you guys are waiting for some new stuff, but I wanna make a good album, and that takes time.

But it will be out soon! And it will be worth waiting for! I will make you dance till you pass out!

Love Eva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jIM-ug-WEc

Le 3ème single d

Vieilles photos d'Eva:

107mk2c.jpgx4ng43.jpgraffish1.jpg90a7ew.jpg28rdwqu.jpg5lqhpw.jpg2vrtod5.jpg2vukf7k.jpgjudf7l.jpg34parth.jpgi4i8pd.jpg313no0g.jpgvyxqwj.jpg2ce3gh3.jpg21chxkl.jpgo10ghs.jpg13yqzw8.jpg280r2o8.jpg

Vieilles vidéos d'Eva (de son ancien groupe hollandais Raffish):

2vsiv6g.gif

La chanson Plaything a fait un très bon parcours en Hollande (son pays d'origine):

2-1-1-2-2-5-9-16-26-38-44-70-93-OUT (décembre 2004 à mars 2005)

Thursday's Child: 29-28-32-32-55-67-100-OUT (mars-avril 2005)

Let Go: 38-31-27-28-34-82-OUT (août-septembre 2005)

L'album How Raffish Are You: 14-20-36-58-OUT-91-90-89-87-88-96-OUT (janvier-avril 2005)

raffish-how_raffish_are_you_a.jpg

Wow, this year has almost come to his end!!

A lot has happened: my first single ‘Silly Boy’ got released, I got a deal at EMI and I recorded a song with Chris Brown, which will probably be the third single of his album ‘Graffiti’!

My wishes for next year?

That I’ll be doing more shows in more countries so that I can see you guys! That my second single will be released, and of course my album.

Thank you all for the major support this year! My management, my label EMI, my music team. Without you guys I couldn’t do it.

I also wanna thank you guys! You keep the buzz ALIVE!!!

Thank you so much for believing in me.

People still compare me to Lady Gaga and Rihanna, but that will all change in 2010!

Hope you guys are ready!

See you in 2010!!!!

Love love love, Eva

Pass Out de Chris Brown sera probablement le 3ème single de l'album de Chris, donc.

• 5 semaines après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...