Aller au contenu

Paloma Faith - Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?

Invité TheShow

Messages recommandés

• 3 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • 4 semaines après...
  • 1 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...

Ce titre est une des plus belles chansons sorties en 2009. Vraiment.

Je ne comprends pas l'utilité d'un tel remix, avec une seule phrase posée là, juste histoire de casser la chanson. C'est immonde et inutile à la fois.

Et puis, ressortir une chanson qui a fait un top15, je ne comprends pas non plus, lol.

According to the singer's official website, an updated version of the song featuring Wu-Tang Clan rapper Ghostface Killah is due for release on August 1. The track, which can be heard on the star's site, was added to the most recent Radio 1 playlist.

Faith previously told DS that despite not selling enough albums to break even, she expected to produce a follow-up to her top 10 LP.

"I think they'll keep me for this next album, but if I keep making losses for them of course they'll just drop me" she said.

• 1 an après...

Bon au dernières nouvelles datant de Novembre 2011...

Dear lovely ones,

It’s been a while since I wrote because I haven’t really felt like I have had a huge amount to report on but I didn’t want you all to think I’d disappeared off the face of this earth so I am here now writing to you! So here’s some solid info after all this time….

Basically most of the people who ran my record label left which meant that I was on my own beavering away with very little assistance for a while, while they put all the new people in place. Now they have done that I have a brand spanking new team and everyone is very helpful and excited. This inevitably set me back a little bit but now all is back on track and I am pretty much there with the writing. I am doing little bits and bobs still but my main aim now is to find the right producer and actually start recording it! I am kind of nervous and excited at the same time and gagging to get back on tour and promoting some new material but obviously I was a bit way laid by all the change at the label. Good news is, I am very excited about it and am aiming for it to be a goodun (just need to find the producer).... I simply cannot wait anymore to start playing it to you so will [banana] well get on with it!

Love and miss you all!

Ca commence à faire long là....!

• 1 mois après...
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...