Aller au contenu

Kesha | Cannibal

Messages recommandés

Sinon les lyrics de 2 chansons du prochain album qu'elle a tweeté il y a quelques jours:

"life. a beautiful + fragile thing. floating in the galaxy. I'm gonna let it set me free." ---> surement des paroles issues de surpernatural

+ from a very different song .... " 20 bucks and a switchblade knife. American metal . devils ready to ride. " ---> J'adore!

Yes on a du nouveau! :)

Lisez l'article, il est très intéressant: http://www.billboard.com/news/ke-ha-really-close-to-finishing-album-1007747752.story#/news/ke-ha-really-close-to-finishing-album-1007747752.story

En gros, l'album est bientôt terminé et on sait que, sur la chanson Dirty Love (dans laquelle sa mère pose sa voix dans les refrains) Ke$ha sera accompagnée par Iggy Pop. Par ailleurs, Patrick Carney chantera aussi dans une chanson! :)

2125079-kesha-bmi-617-409.jpg

• Like 6
  • 2 semaines après...

Wayne Coyne a récemment dit dans un interview qu'il y avait une chanson vraiment superbe dans l'album, Past Life. Il a précisé que lui et Ben Folds arrangerait massivement les instruments à corde de la chanson le 21 aôut.

Last question. What are you up to with Ke$ha right now?

Well… we did a series of sessions, even though it looks like I’m with her all the time, I’ve only really had two days with her. She has such an insane schedule because she’s about finished with her record, and they’ve got a pretty intense production thing going, and Kesha’s involvement with us, I think is a way of her seeing what she’s going to do next, instead of what she’s doing right now. And I’m not speaking for her, I’m just speaking what I think could be her mindset. I think the way that she’s into this production with Dr. Luke which everybody knows is as successful as anything has ever been. I think she wants that to work, but she’s also exploring other ways, “How can I make other music?” and still other ways to work with The Flaming Lips and myself, write songs together and see what comes of it. I think at the moment, I think there’s one pretty stellar track. It’s her song, but where we’ve done some production. I think on the 21st of this month we’re going in with Ben Folds, between us all we’re coming up with a giant string arrangement that’s going to go on that, we’re going to record that.

What’s the name of that stellar song?

It is called, I think at the moment it’s called “Past Life.”

En attendant, un snippet de la démo de la chanson, beaucoup plus mature que la plupart de celles sur Animal+Cannibal :)

• Like 2

De https://twitter.com/...491869649604608 :

【緊急募集】現在来日中のKE$HAの新曲が聴けるスペシャル・セッションに1組2名様をご招待!もしかし たらKE$HA本人も来るかも?!8/23(木)夜 都内某所にて!応募詳細はこちら[

Ce qui donne en anglais :

2 Japanese Animals can win a chance to attend Ke$ha's special listening session for her new single this Thursday nite.

Sony Japan is allowing 2 people to come to a special listening session for Ke$ha's first single on the evening of 8/23!! She MIGHT be there too!!

To be eligible for this contest you must follow @INTSonyMusicJP and tweet ケシャのスペシャルセッション参加希望.

En gros 2 Japonais pourront écouter le premier single de Ke$ha le 23 août!

Ce qui veut dire que le single a été choisi et que la chanson est produite! It's coming! :mitraille: :mitraille: :mitraille: :mitraille: :mitraille:

• Like 7
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...