Aller au contenu

T-pain - Thr33 Ringz

Messages recommandés

T-Pain Thr33 Ringz Tracklisting - T-Pain will release his third studio album, “Thr33 Ringz”,on November 11, 2008,via Jive records.Guest appearances on the project include,Ludacris, Chris Brown, Ciara, Lil Wayne, Akon, T.I., Kanye West, Musiq Soulchild, Raheem DeVaughn, Diddy, Mary J. Blige and DJ Khaled.You can check out the track listing below.

1. Welcome To Thr33 Ringz (Intro)

2. Ringleader Man

3. Chopped & Skrewed feat. Ludacris

4. Take A Ride (Skit)

5. Freeze feat. Chris Brown

6. Blowing Up feat. Ciara

7. Can’t Believe It feat. Lil’ Wayne

8. It Ain’t Me feat. Akon & T.I.

9. Feed The Lion (Skit)

10. Therapy feat. Kanye West

11. Long Lap Dance Song

12. The Reality Show feat. Musiq Soulchild, Raheem DeVaughn & Jay Lyriq

13. Keep Going

14. Superstar Lady feat. Young Ca$h

15. Change feat. Akon, Diddy & Mary J. Blige

16. Digital feat. Tay Dizm

17. Karaoke feat. DJ Khaled

The new single off “Thr33 Ringz” is titled “Freeze” and features Chris Brown.

Invité SweetDreamer

Ouha la tracklist est du pur matraquage de Featurings;moi perso;j`aime pas trop sa voix synthé et je tolere a peine en featurings avec d`autres artistes;alors 1 album bourré du meme truc,beurk <_<

Petite interview :T-Pain Talks Money & Family - In a recent interview with Blender T-Pain talked about the pros and cons of being rich,he revealed that his bank account is putting a serious strain on his relationship with his family.The artist said :

“Now my dad asks for money every time I talk to him, and that’s just weird,He and I used to get along fantastic — until all the dollar signs. My whole family, man, they see what they see and they automatically ask for stuff. It ain’t a problem except when they ask for sh** they don’t need. I bought my mom a house and a Porsche truck. I bought my sister a Buick truck. I gave my dad $20,000. I didn’t even feel that one. But he asked for more, like, two days later. It got to the point where he straight up said, ‘Gimme $250,000 and you don’t have to worry about me no more.’ Like, what the f***? That’s a payoff for your dad. God d@mn.”

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...