Aller au contenu

Vampire Weekend

Invité Beirut

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...

Le 2nd single sera donc Giving Up The Gun.

Co-réalisateur du clip, Emmett Malloy a déclaré au magazine Anthem que la vidéo mettra en scène le rappeur RZA (fondateur du groupe Wu-Tang Clan dans les '90s), Jake Gyllenhaal (Brokeback Mountain), le rappeur et producteur Lil' Jon et enfin Joe Jonas... des Jonas Brothers, oui.

The concept was simple. It centers on a sort of bizarre-o tennis match. I think the band was looking for different treatments for the song, but sometimes you shop around for ideas and you don’t get the right ones that really resonates.

the performance is both woven into the fabric of the match—the contest of the day—and there’s some stuff with them performing in a room just right off to the side. But it all takes place in a very white and pristine world so it doesn’t feel like there are disparate things going on. That’s what I like about it; it’s a very simple and clean video. I also like the sporting element and the cameos. Everything just fell into place. When bands put out records that are really resonating like this one, you’re able to call on people like RZA, Jake Gyllenhaal, Lil Jon, and Joe Jonas. And they all wanted to be in the video. It’s usually tough to get people to come down and join in the chaos known as the music video, but it made it a lot of fun.

We lit shit on fire. We had RZA presiding over the tennis match. Lil Jon came down to give some tennis tips. Jake Gyllenhaal drank himself out of the competition; Joe Jonas tried, but did not succeed. There was a lot of rigorous competition, pyrotechnics, and a little bit of milk to cap it all off.

• 2 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...