Aller au contenu

Michelle Williams - Journey To Freedom (09.09.2014)

Messages recommandés

Son MySpace vaut le coup d'oeil, c'est une kikoo lol pur jus :

YO!!!!!!!

What up family!!!! How r y’all doin?

Me? I’m glad you asked!!! LOLLLL.......Anyhoo....i decided to extend my time with The Color Purple of 2 extra weeks!!! We’re in Tempe, AZ!!! I love it in Phoenix! I have friends and family here...plus it’s my vacation at the same time!!!! Well one of ’em!!! I know you guys want album news, RIGHT???

Okay....I did my photo shoot a couple weeks ago in NY!!!! All I can say is......snap for the kids!!!! I’m happy about my new look!!!! You’ll see it verrrrrry soon!!!

So Break The Dawn and Unexpected have been teased to you guys!! Now that I knew about!!! LOL.......I just wanted to give you a small appetizer that’ll hold you over until the main course!!! Stop This Car was just a pre-appetizer!!!

It’s amazing how this album came together!!! I’m finally done recording it!!! The artist had to step away from the canvas and look at what she had.....when she saw that what she had was great.....she did like Jesus and said "it is finished!!!"

I read the comments on YouTube and of course on Myspace and again I must say that you guys are very encouraging! You guys are the best!!! Now when my album comes out I want the same ones clappin...to be the first on Itunes, Walmart, etc.....gettin the album!!!!! LOLLLLLL.........I know y’all won’t let me down!!!!

The album will be released worldwide by the summer!! I will have a definite release date hopefully next week!! Oooooops.....one more thing!!! There’s a Stop This Car remix that people are hearing!!! It aint nuthin official....trrrrrrust me!!!!!!!

Peace out sugarlumps!!!!!!!

Michelle Williams

Un peu gogole, non ?

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...