Aller au contenu

Cassie | Nouvel Album

Nesmith

Messages recommandés

Le remix officiel de Sam Young a leaké, on peut donc entendre King of Hearts en version remixé : ici

Je suis vraiment curieux de savoir comment Diddy peut croire qu'elle peut marcher avec un son pareil..

.Hello Love,

Welcome to my world, I'm so happy you could join my family! I appreciate you so much, I will be sharing videos, personal moments, behind the scenes, exclusive content and VIP access. Only for you guys!!

This has been a long journey and I feel like its only begun... If you've been down with me, its showtime! Finally! I thank you for riding with me for so long. I see and feel the love. If you are just getting down with the crew, trust I'm gonna make you a believer ;)

Gotta run but I hope you loved the trailer! The video will be out soon! Of course you will be the first to know!!

God Bless You

Love,

Cassie

• 2 semaines après...

Elle fait quoi avec King Of Hearts ?

Elle tourne un bon clip, elle nous sort un teaser mais non elle préfère le garder pour elle. :angry:

De toute façon le buzz est finie, il fallait le sortir quelque jour après le teaser quand elle etait trending sur Twitter et le mettre sur ITunes.

Mais j'ai l'impression que c'est plus Diddy qui garde tous pour lui.

GlobalGrind: Who’s been your favorite person you’ve worked with thus far?

Ryan Leslie: I think that working with someone is really just half of the equation, and watching the world respond is the other half. So the most exciting experience to date would have to be the experience I had working on Cassie’s project and watching the world respond so explosively to the project.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...