Angel Haze, Un Nouvel album fin 2015

ShangaÏ

Messages recommandés

• 1 an après...
  • 1 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...

C'est la vidéo de Ressurection.

Elle a posté une déclaration assez touchante sur les réseaux :

" How you guys doing today? Know it's been a while since i've posted and my only excuse is that life was happening. Over the past few years I've had my ups and downs, dark days and some incredibly light ones. Days where I wasnt sure I'd live, days where I did nothing but want to. It took me a while to recognize that I had lost myself. Lost myself chasing visions other people had of/made for me. Lost myself in insecurity, instability, and fallacies I either aided in creating or fell for. But for the most part, i think ive been affected and effected, positively more than anything. It took me losing myself to establish true morals, integrity, value of self, love and family (i got my mom back). It took me being cloaked in a seemingly unbearable and infinite darkness to appreciate the lights in my life. One day i woke up and decided to hold up a mirror and face my soul again. Since that day, Ive been working tirelessly day in and day out to be healthier in every respect, and im happy to finally be in a cognitive and emotional state that reflects that. My mom told me the other day that there are seasons for everything in life. There is life even within death, and what you hold on to may keep you from having what is next for you. What you grieve over may keep you from seeing what you should be appreciative for in your life. Because what is next is always better than where you got or are currently stuck. I believe that wholeheartedly, so reflect on this. Whatever you have left after your storm, be grateful for, solely because you didnt lose it all...And be equally as willing to lose, bc youre just making room for so many new things to bloom.

With that said, IVE BEEN WORKING ON AN ALBUM. I dont know how far along i am with it but I know im nearly there.

There is a video for RESURRECTION (im withholding it until im ready to resurrect).

I miss talking to you guys. LEAVE ME A COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT U WANNA HEAR???

Thank you for your patience, love, etc. I'll be seeing you. The seasons will come1f331.png

• 4 semaines après...
  • 2 mois après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...