Aller au contenu

Christina Aguilera - Ere Burlesque

S7lence

Messages recommandés

On girl power: "Every woman has the ability or the drive to do it all and have it all. Men aren't as strong and capable as we are. We're machines."

On balancing work and motherhood: "My life is cyclical. First it's album time, then it's touring time. I go through phases, so we roll with the punches. I'm not a 9-to-5 woman who has the same kind of lifestyle for years on end. I couldn't do it. I need the spontaneity, that thrill of change. That's part of how I get inspired. You know, this is what the cards have in store for Max. We put it into his brain early on that he's a traveling guy. He adapts well when we go from hotel to hotel."

Close friend Nicole Richie, on Christina: "It's very clear through Christina's music what a strong woman she is. But to watch her as a mother only skyrockets the respect I have for her. She is the woman who's recording until 4 a.m. and up at 7 to be with her son. Her dedication to Max is incredible."

J'aime bien "Express" !

L'intro et le refrains sont très sympas... le reste est un peu ennuyeux c'est vrai.

Ce style lui correspond tellement plus que la Pop putassière, j'espère que Bionic lui aura servi de leçon et qu'elle ne s'amusera plus à figurer sur des prods signées Polow Da Don.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...