Aller au contenu

John Legend - Evolver

Messages recommandés

Nouveau single de John Legend Pour son album qui devrait paraitre sous peu .

Pas encore enormement d'infos dessus apart donc Ce 1er single en compagnie de Andre 3000 qui nous change litteralement de ces ballades habituelles et aussi le fait qu'un autre titre " It's Over" en Feat de Kanye West Risque fort d'etre le prochain single .

Ecoutez Le Titre Ici

Sinon je peux passer le Mp3 pour les interessés .

Le titre Green Light est vraiment très très bon :crazylove: Ca change vachement par rapport à ses singles habituels, on sent bien la Andre 3000 touch, le titre me fait penser à Millionaire.

Ca a de grandes chances de marcher un peu partout et de faire connaître John Legend, si American Boy a marché celui-là le peut aussi...

Maintenant que je sais que c'est le 1er single, je révise mon post du topic soul sur cette chanson: ah non, c'est mauvais...john fait figurant, il apporte absolument rien à la prod sorti des tiroirs d'Andre...c'est exactement comme rkelly avec son hairbraider, on cherche désespérement où se trouve l'Artiste qui pose.

J'espère que ce n'est qu'un single buzz...parce que sinon, je suis très décu!

Informations sur l'album que j'avais déjà posté sur le Topic Soul

Name: Evolver

Date release: September 2008

First single: Green Light (feat. André 3000)

Description des chansons qui seront sur l'album:

"SATISFACTION"

His breathy vocals evoke a mix of Sting and Seal on this romantic groove produced by will.i.am. "It's the first song I did for the new album," Legend says. "I told will I wanted to do something synthy and driving, taking the best elements of the '80s but making it current."

"GREEN LIGHT" (feat. André 3000)

A flirtatious cameo by André 3000 — and irresistible, booty-shakin' production by newcomers Malay and KP — has made this suggestive come-on a strong first-single contender. ''André's verse is flawless. He nailed the sentiment of the song, put the right amount of his mojo on it. I feel like he's making his rhyming comeback.''

"THE ONLY ONE''

Legend instantly fell in love with the jagged and abstract keyboard arrangement of this seductive track, produced by Rich Harrison (Beyoncé, Amerie). ''It's about a girl who's basically single, but she's seeing different people. And I'm putting in my bid to be her man — not a competitor for being her man, but her man.''

''FLOATING AWAY''

Ne-Yo co-wrote this hip-hop soul jam, which features layered vocals, a funky drumbeat, and a plunking keyboard riff. ''I think Ne-Yo's one of the best songwriters out right now, and I'm not too proud to collaborate with somebody else that's really good. I'm trying to make the best album I can make. I've written great songs before, and I wrote great songs for this album. So I don't have to prove to anybody that I have to write every single lyric that I sing.''

''EVERYBODY KNOWS''

This song got some stabbing drums, guitar strums, layered chorus that swells as Mr. Legend sings "I wish we gave it one more try."

''NO OTHER LOVE'' (feat. Estelle)

Reggae beat, Estelle = niceness!

''CROSS THE LINE''

Producer will.i.am broke out the Three6 Mafia drums on this one.

''GOOD MORNING''

This jam is all about good morning loving. "I love "Good Morning." I was writing with India Arie's music director, Drew Ramsey, in Atlanta and he played a song called "Let's Make Good Morning Love." So I said, let's change it around to say "Good Morning" so it wouldn't be so obvious. It's a good song for couples because anybody that sleeps with somebody knows that sometimes you wake up and you want to do it." ""Good morning" is a slow stripper song, so it might have to be the lap dance song. It's not for the stage, but it could be sexy for the lap dance."

''AIM HIGH''

Back to classic, through acoustic instruments and surprisingly, The Neptunes produced it.

''IT'S OVER'' (feat. Kanye West)

Written by Pharrell Williams. Second single mais pas encore confirmé !

''OPERATE''

This song is being considered for the new album; John is not sure if it will make the final cut, though. quelques secondes de la chanson http://cbs4denver.com/video/?id=42333@kcnc.dayport.com

Description de l'album par John Legend

The songs don't sound like me. Once Again was mellower, this one's production is a little more up tempo and more pop than the last one. In some ways, it's more urban sounding than Once Again. Though I think the first album, Get Lifted, was blacker than second or third, this one is more commercial than the first two.

I was trying to make good songs and they came out this way. This is the mood I'm in right now. The mood of the last album was a romantically nostalgic and I feel like having more fun on this album.

We think we have at least six singles. Even with Get Lifted we released four singles, and then with Once Again we released six and we'll probably do six this time

Source: http://www.john-legend.net/

@ Steevy: Tu peux renommer le titre du topic maintenant qu'on a le titre de l'album stp :thumb_yello:

Oh Putain, ça a l'ai absolument énorme. Les producteurs sont bien plus "hype" que ce à quoi il nous a habitué et puis le "contemporain" j'attends de voir mais je pense que je vais trop aimer... visiblement y'a plein d'ups et j'adore ça, car comme John le dit lui-même ça rend l'album plus léger et plus digeste (franchement Once Again est beaucoup trop lent !!!).

En gros, je peux plus attendre :mrgreen: et je suis hyper content des feats de Estelle et Kanye ! Et aussi que Rich harrison ait produit une chanson !

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...