Aller au contenu

Dj Mehdi - 1977/2011

Messages recommandés

Voilà ce qui peut arriver ... à la base interlude sur l'album de Dj Medhi (Lucky Boy, une bien belle galette d'ailleurs), le morceau a été "remixé" par Thomas Bangalter des Daft Punk. Bien que répétitif à force, le morceau se révèle très entraînant (ce n'est que mon avis).

Jugez par vous même :

• 2 semaines après...
  • 4 ans après...

Petite sélec' perso du bonhomme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slnu6yArwLA

(le plus accessible pour le forum peut être)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4gj2Ol2LaI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hRbl-w4vaI

Avec des airs de Wind It Up de Gwen Stefani .. !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEYZzeoM9Fo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSXz7FzjFs

feat. Kid Sister

• Like 1

Soyons courtois... R.I.P. bien que je n'ai jamais connu aucun titre de lui et qu'il n'est pas dans le Top100.

Il a été le plus mentionné hier sur twitter bizarrement.

A la mort d'un DJ du Top10, on aura des vagues de suicide collectif?

On respecte les morts mais vaut mieux parfois se taire plutôt que de créer un buzz inutile comme c'était le cas hier

Dj Mehdi a tellement plus de talent que ces semi-nabots commerciaux du Top 100 !

Le but de Dj Mehdi était de faire de la bonne musique, pas d'être bien placé dans les charts. Je pense même qu'il s'en foutait.

(J'ai néanmoins vu parmi les nombreux tweets de tristesse un venant de Martin Solveig, j'aurais pas cru)

D'ailleurs, quelques uns des tweets :

Mayer Hawthorne

Absolutely heartbreaking news to wake up to this morning... rest in peace dear brother Mehdi.

Tiga

when mehdi smiled you wanted to smile. when he gave you a hug, you held it: because he was full of love, and we all knew it.

Zombie Nation

One of the finest people has left. Bye my friend.

Teki Latex

i'm in shock. I saw Mehdi a couple of days ago at bestival, i was anxious, we had a great discussion, he knew how to motivate me. I miss him

Brodinski

Life is unfair. Impossible to describe what im going thru right now.

I love you so much so much so much

The saddest day in my life. He was The most important inspiration in my life.

Rest in Peace My brother. I love you for ever. That is all.

Drake

Damn...RIP MEHDI

David Guetta

Toutes mes pensées vont a la famille de dj medhi.

Katy Perry

oh man, I just heard the sad, horrible news. R.I.P. DJ Mehdi. Prayers go out to his family and friends.

Canblaster

the whole nation is going into mourning today. R.I.P

Skrillex

I didn't know Mehdi well as others may have but I was a huge fan and always went out to see him play whenever I could..

Even before I was anybody he always treated me as if I was already one of the guys... Always had a smile on his face. RIP brother

Orgasmic

Sad day..............

But the image that stays is my head is this smile

Gesaffelstein

wordless...

Beni

I'm speechless, I can't believe it..... No

Joakim

Devastated

Mehdi was truly the nicest and most generous guy i've met in the music world. I wish i could tell him. Can't believe this happened.

Azari & Ill

R.I.P DJ MEHDI you will not be forgotten!...

Annie Mac

I'm speechless for the loss of DJ Mehdi. Sending all my love to his beautiful family and to Pedro Winter and Ed banger Records in Paris. X

A-Trak

I have no words. My heart is completely shattered. Not this.

Jesse Rose

lost for words. rip mehdi. a guy i never knew not to be smiling every time i saw him.

Blaqstarr

Work like you don't need the money, love like your heart has never been broken, and dance... dance like no one is watching

The Shoes

pantin DE SALOPERIE. R.E.P

INJUSTE.

Bart B. More

In total shock to find out that Dj Mehdi, one of the nicest most genuine, passionate person I met in this industry has passed away. RIP

I have no words. This is a very sad day. My thoughts are with him, his family and friends.

Fake Blood

We have lost one of the rare beautiful people in this business. A true gentelemen and a friend. I am in pieces. My heart goes out to his boy

Surkin

I'm going to miss you man

Yuksek

pantin JE NE TROUVE PAS LES MOTS

Boys Noize

i m shaking and i ve been crying all day, this is so tragic

Crookers

shit news, teardrops

Diplo

I can only see mehdi smiling.. He was always so happy he always smiling in all my memories he did everything with so much positivity

Erol Alkan

It's just starting to sink in, It was always a pleasure to be in Medhi's company. We've lost a great Dj and friend. I'll miss you. RIP

Mr Oizo

saddest news ever I have no words

Modeselektor

OH MY GOD

VERY SAD NEWS, I CANT BELIEVE THIS

Uffie

I'm so sad I couldn't be at the hospital with the rest of the crew to see your face one last time. You knew how to light up our heart as did a dancefloor. Life wont be the same without you in it... we will miss you more than words can say... I just cant believe this...love you

Orelsan

Lundi, j’étais ici, et il était là, assis deux tables plus loin. Je suis un gros, gros fan. On a des amis en commun, mais je ne le connaissais pas. Je repense à la musique qu’il a fait avec Mafia K’1 Fry et Ideal J. Ses instrus étaient fantastiques. Il y a peu de producteur français qui ont une patte comme la sienne. Sa façon d’utiliser et de couper les samples, de placer les basses, c’était unique. Je repense à des morceaux comme Artifices de 113 et KDD, Les princes de la ville de 113, L’Amour d’Ideal J… C’est trop triste. Il avait seulement 34 ans.

Para One

we all lost a hero today. I will never forget your smile, M.

Fabric Londres

RIP DJ Mehdi. Words fail us right now. what a smiler, what a gent, what a DJ, what a producer. you will be missed....

Rex Club

Triste semaine pour la musique... toutes nos pensées vont à la famille et aux proches de DJ Mehdi

Vitalic

I was said a few minutes The terrible news about Medhi. Its difficult to believe it.

Ed Simons

very sad news about Dj Mehdi

Bob Rifo

R.I.P. Dj MEHDI . The void he has left behind is unbearable. Love you, Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo

Et facebook :

Laurent Garnier

RIP Mr Mehdi.

The electronic music world has lost one of his important member.

All my thoughts goes to your family and friends.

We all gonna miss you.

Miss Kittin

Sad days. Medhi, you went too fast... It's the first time we lose someone so close in the scene and it feels awful. Life is short, we should learn, more than ever, to enjoy every second of it. Love to you and the family.

C'est un moment tragique pour toute la Mafia K1FRy, Idéal J, 113, les proches de DJ Mehdi. On est effondré la famille. DJ Mehdi c'est un frère, le meilleur compositeur du rap français. Si 113 a eu une aussi belle carrière, c'est grâce à lui. Tous ces albums vendus pour Les Princes de la ville, on les lui doit...

On a perdu un frere, un bout de notre enfance, de nos débuts, nos victoires dans la musique, DJ MEHDI que la terre lui soit legere, on lui doit beaucoup, UN PRINCE nous a quitté, c'était le meilleur RIP

Bob Sinclar

A lot of thoughts to Dj Mehdi, to his family, his friends & fans...

Steve Aoki

rest in peace to my brother forever here and in the after life dj mehdi. i love u and miss u

N.A.M.E. Festival (où Carte Blanche étaient programmés vendredi)

LE N.A.ME AIME DJ MEHDI - LOVE FOR EVER

Data

I only played with him twice, but i felt close to this guy, mainly cause we were from the same parisian suburb.I can remember buying "The Story Of Espion" in 2002, listening to Breakaway a lot....

Honestly, all my regards, love, and prayers to his family, his crew, and my man bogue who was his close musical partner.

Paul Epworth:

V sad to hear about DJ Medhi. What a shit day.

Housse de Racket:

Rip Mehdi, we're speechless...

Holy Ghost!:

R.I.P DJ MEHDI. I just saw Mehdi in LA 4 weeks ago. it was sunny. he smelled good. he looked sharp. he came form behind the turntables, gave me two big kisses, and looked me straight in the eye, "Ça va Alex?" then that enormous smile...love to his family, friends, and fans around the world. we all would be lucky to have even half the joy, class, and talent that he possessed. what a profound loss for so many.

http://www.facebook....g3sUh2DXFbNz2sg

Outlines:

Mehdi, our friend, role model and inspiration has left us. You changed changed music and the lives of a lot of us forever. Nothing will ever replace the gap you are leaving behind you. All our condolences to your family. WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU !

Jens Moelle (1/2 Digitalism)

there's these days when you wish it was april 1st. i'll miss you Mehdi

It feels like very close family has gone. We'll miss you so much Mehdi.

Breakbot

I promise I'll stay black for ever <3

James Ford (1/2 Simian Mobile Disco)

RIP Mehdi. Lost for words.

Kavinsky

MEMED

Louis La Roche

Backstage at creamfields festival this year I was in the presence of DJ Mehdi and Riton. He stood dressed all in white, proud of what he does. He generally seemed excited to go on stage, and watching him dance when he got behind the decks, you could tell he had a true passion for what he did. My thoughts are with the Carte Blanche crew and Ed Rec. RIP.

Ainsi que ..

Lifelike

Steve Angello

Sebastian Ingrosso

Deadmau5

Alan Braxe/Vulture

Romain Tranchart

Play Paul

Etienne de Crécy

Julien Kourbatoff

DJ Goodwill

Grégory Klosman

Sebastien Léger

Dada Life

Martin Solveig

Greg Cerrone

Tocadisco

Dave Spoon

Chuckie

Laidback Luke

Boys Noize

Louis la Roche

Strip Steve

Erol Alkan

Surkin

Pete Tong

Daddy's Groove

Thony Ritz ...

Frédéric Mitterand a fait un bref discours ici : http://www.culture.g...tion-a-DJ-Mehdi

• Like 2

J 'ai été secoué quand j 'ai entendu son décès...J 'achète rarement d'albums , ça se compte même à un album par an mais je m étais procuré le sien il y a presque 10 ans "The story of espion" ..J 'avais kiffé "about me " et c 'est ce titre écouté sur Nova qui m 'a avait amené à m intéressé à lui ..J'ai appris par la suite que derrière l 'album des Princes de la Ville , Mehdi était celui qui s'était talenteusement chargé de l 'habillage musical de cet album des 113 et force est de constater que le boulot a été impeccable.

A lire Paris By Night , ce DJ était respecté aussi dans l 'electro, j avais oublié cette facette de l 'artiste mais il est aussi estimé dans le Hip Hop et c 'est plutôt rare d'avoir les 2 casquettes et une considération dans les 2 genres.

Sa mort est bête surtout qu il était jeune..Bref..

Je me suis repassé en boucle l 'album et ce titre que j 'ai kiffé surtout grâce à l instru.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...