Aller au contenu

Topic Posthume - Whitney Houston

MusicMan

Messages recommandés

• 4 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...

Extrait du blog de Perez Hilton

Miz Whitney Houston performed her big comeback concert at the Live & Loud music festival in Malaysia this weekend, and lucky PerezHilton.com reader Kyle was able to attend.

Here are his thoughts on the show:

“Hey P!

My name’s Kyle and I just came back from the Live&Loud Music Festival in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Saturday where Whitney Houston performed and made one of her first comeback shows. I could tell, the people went there just to see Whitney and even my partner and I forked out around USD$900 for the tickets. We were all up to see Whitney and arrived around 7.00pm when Elliot Yamin was performing. We waited and waited and finally Whitney came in around midnight with a silver top, matching pants and white trench coat. She sounded ok but her voice got husky and apparently she couldn’t hit all the high notes in her top songs. She even sounded like Amy Winehouse at times! She told the audience she’s dropping a new album soon and during rendering ‘My Love is Your Love’, her daughter joined her on stage to sing a duet. Overall, the performance was great but the voice was just ok. In fact, thousands who waited patiently since afternoon to see Whitney, sort of disappointed with that and left after she sang 3-4 songs. As much as I enjoyed the show, I must admit that I expect more of her. Perhaps she’ll get better with time!

Cheers,

Kyle

Kuala Lumpur

PS: I’m sorry I couldn’t attach any video of the performance because the organizer warned the audience [3 times] that no recording or photographing is allowed during her performance. This didn’t apply when Shaggy, Elliot Yamin and others were performing prior to her! Seems like she’s still a diva after all!â€

• Ramona changed the title to Topic Posthume - Whitney Houston
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...