Aller au contenu

Kimbra - Primal Heart (2018)

Messages recommandés

maxresdefault.jpg

Kimbra est une artiste néo-zélandaise qui s'est fait connaitre avec le gros tube 'Somebody That I Used To Know' en featuring avec Gotye en 2012 (2 Grammy Awards). Dans la foulée elle ressort pour une sortie mondiale son premier album Vows initialement sorti en 2011.

En 2014, deuxième album The Golden Echo passé inaperçu.

En 2018, sortie de son troisième album Primal Heart.

Lead single - Everybody Knows (sortie le 29/09 - John Congleton à la prod.)

2ème single - Top of The World (sortie le 10/11)

• Like 6

L’ère me plaît beaucoup pour l'instant, surtout grâce aux clips. Elle a un charisme de fou, elle crève l’écran. J'adore son attitude. Musicalement c'est toujours bien foutu, addictif, agréable et inspirant.

• 2 mois après...

Today I released some news to those of you on my mailing list. If you're not on it already I encourage you to join me as it's the main forum I'm using throughout this album campaign to reach out personally with updates, musings & most excitedly, exclusive music & content.

. . .

You can read the full explanation in the email I just sent but I’m also going to share it with you briefly here. Primal Heart will indeed land in your hands this 2018 but there have been some changes to the path it will take to get there...

. . .

Releasing an album has got to be one of the most exciting yet emotionally exhausting endeavours I've ever known. It's like building a relationship; there's a wild cacophony of romance, ambition, expectation, fear, idealism, hope, faith and exertion... As many of us know from experience, perhaps what creates the best environment for a relationship to grow, is almost always to do with TIMING.

. . .

In service of the long term relationship I want everyone to build with this album, plus the final tweaks I'd like to make so this music can be released at it's very best, the new album release date will now be April 20th!

. . .

Do NOT fear, my dear ones! I have plans to release more music than ever this year and I am so excited by the sheer volume of work I have for you! Leading up to the release I will be dropping a new song & video EVERY month plus I am conjuring some exciting ways for you to collaborate with me, more on that later.

. . .

I’m so grateful to have a fan base that follows me through my process & trusts me even when that process has to be flexible to the ever-changing nature of all things. To thank everyone for the support & understanding, I released a NEW exclusive song free to my mailing list (that’s why you gotta get on that shit!).

. . .

The song is titled ‘Hi Def Distance Romance’. It’s one of my favs of the whole collection but for various reasons it did not make it on the final album. I knew this song would have its moment and this feels like the perfect time to share it. This song means a lot to me, & YOU mean a lot to me. I hope you enjoy. Link in my bio

to sign up to the mailing list to receive !!!

En bref, l'album est repoussé jusqu'au 20 avril.

• 4 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...