Aller au contenu

Thirty Seconds To Mars - "AMERICA" 06/04 - "Rescue Me" 3ème single

Messages recommandés

@Myron Pas encore... J'espère quand même qu'ils vont se bouger pour le sortir avant le début de la tournée européenne...

Les deux frères ont passé les fêtes ensemble à Seatle.

tumblr_p1oqw9ueH91shxv8yo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1oqw9ueH91shxv8yo2_540.jpg

Jared sur Snapchat 25/12

tumblr_p1j0ixz47A1shxv8yo1_1280.png

tumblr_p1j8ib99Uv1shxv8yo1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1l0b9xu531shxv8yo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1l0b9xu531shxv8yo2_540.jpg

Thirty Seconds To Mars on Instagram “A new day, a new age.”

tumblr_p1yaw4MqoO1rqqxe3o1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1vbbnnZ9E1qamlhro1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1vbbnnZ9E1qamlhro2_540.jpg

tumblr_p26i9n0tJX1shxv8yo2_540.jpg

DS9y2NEU8AAGS0a.jpg

A propos du film en question:

“Over 65 million people around the world have been forced from their homes to escape famine, climate change and war in the greatest human displacement since World War II. Human Flow, an epic film journey led by the internationally renowned artist Ai Weiwei, gives a powerful visual expression to this massive human migration. The documentary elucidates both the staggering scale of the refugee crisis and its profoundly personal human impact.

Captured over the course of an eventful year in 23 countries, the film follows a chain of urgent human stories that stretches across the globe in countries including Afghanistan, Bangladesh, France, Greece, Germany, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, and Turkey. Human Flow is a witness to its subjects and their desperate search for safety, shelter and justice: from teeming refugee camps to perilous ocean crossings to barbed-wire borders; from dislocation and disillusionment to courage, endurance and adaptation; from the haunting lure of lives left behind to the unknown potential of the future. Human Flow comes at a crucial time when tolerance, compassion and trust are needed more than ever. This visceral work of cinema is a testament to the unassailable human spirit and poses one of the questions that will define this century: Will our global society emerge from fear, isolation, and self-interest and choose a path of openness, freedom, and respect for humanity?”

NeueHouse Hollywood, Los Angeles. (Jan. 06, 2018)

tumblr_p25yk760ts1wzztcvo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p26z3afOMC1wzztcvo3_540.jpg

tumblr_p26ia4g8E71shxv8yo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p26icezdyN1shxv8yo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p26icezdyN1shxv8yo2_540.jpg

tumblr_p26icjdeJw1shxv8yo4_540.jpg

Le teasing continue...

The wait is almost over. Are you ready? https://instagram.com/p/BdlZjpwng5N/

Get the exclusive on the upcoming Thirty Seconds to Mars album in Rogue’s Winter Issue N°8. Teaser photos + excerpts from the cover story below. To read the full interview, get an advanced copy of the issue here!

“The album is, I think, going to be very surprising to people. There’s quite a lot of different musical styles on the album, it’s a very modern album and a break from the past–we are incredibly excited about it. It has a lot of energy and we’ve spent years working on it, exploring new ideas. It exceeded every expectation that we had, especially as we have been gone for so long, and the response has been enormous. We are just really thankful for the enthusiasm and passion around both the songs and the band right now, we are really grateful for it.”

- Jared Leto

“There are many universal themes that are covered in this album that I think people will be surprised to hear us cover. Things like personal relationships and the many different facets to that type of thing. I think it’s going to be very fun for us to perform live. You’re gonna hear something different with the sound as well. This is definitely an album that’s going to cover many different areas of sound and I’m really excited for people to hear that. It’s going to be really, really fun. I think there’s always a thread of similarities from the very beginning to the end, with the way Jared expresses his thoughts and ideas. This album is really poignant to the current times and I think people are going to be excited by the way that it sounds–the things we’re talking about and the themes explored, both relevant and current, and also kind of universal. The melodies are really exciting as well. The sounds, for me personally, are just mind-bending. I’m really excited to fill arenas with those sounds. We are more excited to play these songs live than any other album before.”

-Tomo Miličević

“I think the new album is unexpected, surprising. We explore new territory and people will hear [these] songs and be really surprised by them. It’s sometimes hard to talk about it when you are still doing it because you don’t have perspective and you need to look back on something like that, because as you are climbing mountains, you are so focused on securing a foothold or not falling of that it’s sometimes hard to speak eloquently about it. But the new album is very different, we break a lot of rules–maybe that we didn’t have for us–but we shattered some expectations that other people may have had.”-Jared Leto

“I think from the very beginning, Jared and Shannon definitely wanted a sense of community and it’s always been about sharing creative experiences with anyone who wants to be a part of that, or absorb it by listening, or through visual, through the artwork or through any extension, even if it’s just reading the lyrics only. I think that the idea of Thirty Seconds to Mars has always been much more than just a band to Jared from the beginning. I think music is just one of the outlets that TSTM is a part of that you can see over the years. There has been full films and short films and environmental issues we’ve taken on and back in the day it was just Jared always shining a light on things he finds interesting or important and giving a voice to people with his ability to tell stories. It’s a community effort and that will always be the case. We love our fans. We love our community. We love giving people a place to be who they are and to escape if they need to. A place to come home to. That’s how it’s always been for us and we like it that way. We like giving people the feeling that they can have access to us.”

-Tomo Miličević

Extraits de l'interview à paraître dans Rogue Magazine (couverture dans les posts précédents)

Et ça continue, encore et encore

Jared on Snapchat, 11.01.2018

tumblr_p2fqibzvwG1shxv8yo2_400.png

Jared on IG Story, 13.01.2018

tumblr_p2j2wykkl61shxv8yo1_540.jpg

Et sur twitter 13.01

Having a good weekend? Almost done with the next single 1f64f-1f3fc.png1f64f-1f3fc.png1f64f-1f3fc.png

DTrrDX5VwAAogrf.png

#MarsIsComing to New York's @IrvingPlaza next week, JANUARY 24, as part of #CitiSoundVault! Register now for ticket access: http://citi.us/2FDYtK3

Si vous voulez passer un week-end à Malibu cet été..

https://summercampmars.com/

Thirty Seconds to Mars Announce Fourth 'Camp Mars' Festival

Three-day event will return to Malibu this August
gettyimages-889559170-91b8bea1-ab62-412d
By Jon Blistein
15 hours ago
Thirty Seconds to Mars will host their fourth annual Camp Mars music festival August 11th through 13th in Malibu, California.
At Camp Mars, fans can relive their favorite summer camp activities with the chance to interact with the Jared Leto-led rock outfit. Camp Mars activities include hiking, yoga, art installations, meditation, games and, of course, music.
Camp Mars ticket packages will be available to purchase January 22nd via the festival's website. A complete list of activities is also available to peruse.
In 2016, Thirty Seconds to Mars released a concert film documenting the first Camp Mars festival in 2015. Leto directed the documentary, which included footage from two nights of performances during the three-day event.
Thirty Seconds to Mars are expected to release a new album this year. The as-yet-untitled LP marks the group's fifth and follows 2013's Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams. The group released their latest single, "Walk on Water," last August.

Pendant ce temps-là, Shannon se tait et Tomo joue à des jeux vidéos et critique Trump (encore).

JARED LETO

Finishing the new single TODAY!!! Got so many secrets to share. Ps. Can’t wait to come see you at CAMP MARS 2018 and on tour 1f64f-1f3fc.png1f57a-1f3fb.png1f389.png1f44d-1f3fc.png1f305.png1f386.png1f38a.png1f388.png2764.pnghttps://instagram.com/p/BeD9rCgHuz1/ DTxQqwSV4AALiBp.jpg

giphy.gif

MusiCares

JUST ANNOUNCED: @JaredLeto has been added as a performer for #MusiCares Person of the Year! This incredible night supporting the music community celebrates the iconic @fleetwoodmac at @RadioCity on January 26. Head over to @Ticketmaster and get your seat: http://grm.my/2Cub8gx DTxKMH5VoAAfawU.jpg

J'adore ce groupe , mais franchement à chaque fois que je viens sur ce topic , il n'y a que des snaps osef , des photos instagram , des photos euhhh rien à voir avec la musique....

Non parce que pour faire ça , autant créer un compte fan sur un des réseaux sociaux " facebook , twitter , Instagram " Ici c'est pour parler de l'avancement d'un nouvel album , singles , clips , promotion à venir , tournées... Trucs musicaux quoi xD

Et pour le peu qu'il y a d'actu entre deux photos , c'est même pas traduit ...

Heureusement ce soir il y a le dernier message qui parle d'un nouveau single ♥ Merci Marceau :)

• Like 2

@Hydra

Je n'ai pas de problème à comprendre l'anglais donc je ne pense pas à traduire les articles, si ce n'est pas ton cas je suis désolée.

Effectivement, je poste des snap ou des posts instagram de Jared (puisque les 2 autres sont silencieux) ou du compte off du groupe qui pour l'instant, sont souvent du teasing sans rien annoncer de neuf... ça m'agace autant que toi crois-moi. Il y a pas mal de choses que je vois et que je ne poste pas ici.

Mais honnêtement, j'essaie de surtout poster les annonces de concerts, apparitions télé ou autre,de Camp Mars, les articles qui parlent de l'actu de Jared (qui a beaucoup d'activités en dehors de la musique) ou du groupe.

Si les modos pensent que le sujet serait plus à sa place dans la partie "Actu de stars" ça ne me pose pas problème.

Je venais précisément poster l'info de la sortie du nouveau single (que j'attendais imminente vu les teasings de Jared et du compte off dernièrement), mais je vois que Marceau m'a précédé cette fois ;)

Je mets à jour le titre du topic.

More
MARS.Verified account @30SECONDSTOMARS 11h11 hours ago

Stopping by the @colbertlateshow THIS THURSDAY, JAN 25! Tune in. 1f60e.png#LSSC

DUQssNWVMAAP4w0.jpg

• Like 1

Bon le titre est dispo, et c'est pas fameux pour ma part. C'est une sorte de mid-love song, mais sérieux, ils ont perdu toute fougue ? Toutes leurs guitares folles ? Je trouve ça extrêmement fade. :mellow:

C'est pas très inspiré, et les couplets sont plats. Les refrains ressemblent à n'importe quels autres refrains de ballade pop, je suis très déçu.

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...