Aller au contenu

Sinead Harnett - Ready Is Always Too Late (21/05/21)

Messages recommandés

• 5 mois après...
  • 6 mois après...
  • 5 mois après...
  • 1 an après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...

Citation

‘BOUNDARIES’ the new album 🔜🧡 there’s a younger version of us yearning to feel we’re enough, aching to be loved and needing to be understood. I truly believe that the only way out of your trauma is to go all the way through it. in order to do that, you have to set your boundaries, to make space & time for your own healing. how deeply my soul resonates with the notion that you can ‘become the person you needed when you were a child’ and what a wonder going on that journey is. but no sugar coating here, coz truthfully therapy is the hardest, saddest and most incredible thing to do. so here’s the story behind the album, next is to start sharing the music with you. stay tuned, stay blessed, and thank you for being here I love you so much - p.s you can sign up to laylo.com/sinead to find out when the first single drops ✨✨

• Like 4
  • 4 semaines après...

Malgré quelques bonnes propositions, je suis toujours mitigé par la carrière de Sinead - surtout qu'elle ne tente pas de sortir du moule R&B qui est clairement bloqué au Royaume-Uni. 

De toute façon, difficile de soutenir une artiste qui lorsque je l'avais rencontré pour une interview il y a 10 ans ne m'avait pas laissé la meilleure des impressions. 

• 2 semaines après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...