Aller au contenu

❣ Nothing Breaks Miley Cyrus & Mark Ronson Like A Heart ❣

Messages recommandés

Elle a annoncé qu'elle sera au Today Show le 26 mai et au I Heart Summer Week End le 09 juin à Miami.

+

Elle a posté ce texte sur son Instagram il y a deux jours :

mileycyrus When articles are read it isn't always considered that for hours I've spoken with a journalist about my life , where my heart is, my perspective at that time, and the next step in my career. Unfortunately only a portion of that interview makes it to print, & A lot of the time publications like to focus on the most sensationalized part of the conversation. So, to be clear I respect ALL artists who speak their truth and appreciate ALL genres of music (country , pop , alternative .... but in this particular interview I was asked about rap) I have always and will continue to love and celebrate hip hop as I've collaborated with some of the very best! At this point in my life I am expanding personally/musically and gravitating more towards uplifting, conscious rap! As I get older I understand the effect music has on the world & Seeing where we are today I feel the younger generation needs to hear positive powerful lyrics! I am proud to be an artist with out borders and thankful for the opportunity to explore so many different styles/ sounds! I hope my words (sung or spoken) always encourage others to LOVE.... Laugh.... Live fully.... to be there for one another... to unify, and to fight for what's right (human , animal , or environmental ) Sending peace to all! Look forward to sharing my new tunes with you soon! - MC

• Like 1

Très hâte d'entendre ce nouveau single.

Je tenais à dire que je détestais cette fille. C'était pour moi la chanteuse disney pistonnée sans réel talent comme le sont toujours Selena Gomez et Demi Lovato. :sick-ibp:

Mais depuis "We can't stop", elle est vraiment devenue une artiste intéressante. Sa poussée artistique est brillante sur "Her Dead Petz". J'ai l'impression qu'elle s'est trouvée. J'espère que maintenant l'image va un poil s'adoucir, qu'on évite ce surplus inutile... ça me semble bien parti au vu des visuels.

:blush:

• Like 1

Après une mini tournée ou elle était à poil, c'était difficile d'imaginer un retour sous la provocation. Elle avait clairement fait le tour.

Maintenant je ne sais pas si son (nouveau) public a envie d'une Miley country reine du Tennesee.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...