Aller au contenu

Nicki Minaj - QUEEN

Messages recommandés

Ah non mais désolé j'en peux plus là!

Elle est en train de gacher mon 'plaisir' à écouter son album tellement elle sort des conneries comme ça 2 fois par jour.

L'interviewer lui demande un peu sur les problèmes avec Cardi B & Remi Ma

Mais elle répond surtout qu'envers Cardi B, disant que celle ci devrait avoir a "thicker skin" parceque, elle Nicki, je cite ”people talk shit about me all the time. I don’t go around telling people to stop posting about me” 

????..................................................................................................................................

Son Twitter est rempli de trucs comme ça

Dg_NohEXUAApPmN.jpg

Quelle hypocrite sérieux !

DO2Tl2PW4AIphbo.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Il y a 17 heures, Nonos a dit :

Et certains de ses fans se sont fait arnaquer, car on leur a retirer $90 de leur compte bancaire

giphy.gif

Les pauvres fans US quand même.

Ils pensaient faire une super affaire avec ce deal à 5$... 90$, ça fait cher l'album et le poster (qui n'est même pas encore fabriqué puisqu'ils devront attendre 1 mois avant de le recevoir) ! 

Le pire, c'est de se dire que Tidal ne recule devant rien. Ils auraient pu prélever 30$ par mois pendant 3 mois mais non, allez les 90 balles d'un coup ! :lol: 

Tidal, cette odyssée de la merde, n'empêche.

Ils cumulent tellement de casseroles qu'on pourrait en faire un film ! :lol: 

• Haha 4

Pitchfork l'a détruit dans un article

Hernandez, who will open for Minaj and Future on their upcoming NICKIHNDRXX tour, pleaded guilty to three felony counts of “use of a child in a sexual performance” in 2015. Best known otherwise for his colorful hair and incessant internet antics, 6ix9ine was propelled from SoundCloud favorite to Hot 100 star with the success of his first single “Gummo” late last year. Minor hits with curious titles like “Kooda” and “Keke” soon followed, eventually culminating in “FEFE,” 6ix9ine’s highest charting single yet and currently the No. 5 song in the country. The track not only features Minaj, it was recently added to her new album Queen, in what is thought to be an attempt to push the LP to No. 1.

In the video for “FEFE,” Nicki and 6ix9ine pose with Super Soakers, share an ice cream cone, and partake in the sort of playful hand games perfected during childhood. Some might say that this is simply acting for the video, that their camaraderie ends when the director yells “cut.” However, Minaj’s public reference to 6ix9ine as her “BFF” and her “baby” would suggest otherwise. Such a co-sign from a rapper of Nicki’s caliber cannot be understated.

The choice to use her platform to further legitimize a sexual predator is in direct contrast with the nation-wide, black women-led movement to silence music’s most infamous abuser. Co-founded by Kenyette Tisha Barnes and Oronike Odeleye, #MuteRKelly aims to get the R&B singer’s music banned from the radio and his concerts canceled through protests and boycotts.

I wondered how much the pressure to remain relevant with a younger audience factored into her decision to work with a pedophile. I considered the emotional stress from the comparisons often made between her and Cardi B, coupled with the industry’s history of only supporting one female rapper at a time. I thought about what it means for a female rapper to function within an environment where misogynistic behavior has long been the norm. And I explored the possibility that I could be measuring her against impossible standards of perfection. Without knowing Nicki personally, I can only address the standards I am measuring her against. I do not seek perfection from anyone. I do, however, seek consistency between a person’s words and their actions.

On May 25, 2012, Minaj spoke out against child molesters when she tweeted: “And for the record on sum serious ****, I believe people who abuse children should be stoned to death in public. The end.”

Apparently, this is not “the end.” Rather, it is the beginning of even more questions, chief among them: Will this contradiction between her anti-child-abuse views and her decision to support a child abuser affect her revenue?

Minaj’s choice to both professionally and publicly back 6ix9ine has already lost her the support of many in the community. Yet there may also exist people like me, who want to cheer for her in the spirit of sisterly love while still asking her to acknowledge the message she is sending victims of abuse. Fortunately, the space between feeling sisterly love and seeking public accountability is carefully woven together with nuance and understanding. I can feel that bond with someone and openly acknowledge that their actions are harmful. Especially when that person is a noted MC whose ability to move the crowd continues long after they leave the stage.

If this pattern of normalization continues to seep into our culture, by the time the magnitude of the damage is determined it will have caused irreparable harm to society. While Minaj’s album is titled Queen, I have no expectations of her to reign over the moral compass of hip-hop. Nor do I expect her to rule her career with flawless perfection. But I do hope she realizes that the message she sends by supporting an abuser threatens to eclipse the vibrant verses she has spent years perfecting.

Elle ne va surement pas répondre puisqu'elle a dit hier qu'elle est mature et qu'elle accepte les critiques

7IrRCx3.gif7IrRCx3.gif7IrRCx3.gif7IrRCx3.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

Mon Dieu cette meuf est tellement creuse. Une vrai gamine...qu’on rende le succès à Iggy Azela (même si elle aussi est un peu conne) au moins ses sons sont meilleurs. 

La Nicki elle me sort par yeux en plus de sa tête à claque et ses sons sont toujours les mêmes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Il y a 2 heures, MadMan® a dit :

Mon Dieu cette meuf est tellement creuse. Une vrai gamine...qu’on rende le succès à Iggy Azela (même si elle aussi est un peu conne) au moins ses sons sont meilleurs. 

La Nicki elle me sort par yeux en plus de sa tête à claque et ses sons sont toujours les mêmes

Nicki a réussi son meilleur album en ne nous sortant même pas son meilleur rap. Malgré ça elle écrase les dernières prods (et toute la carrière en passant) d'Iggy.

Il y a 17 heures, Icon Pseudo a dit :

Quelqu'un en France à t'il boycotté  Claude François après les révélations au début de l'année ? Personne j'en ai peur.

Je dépose ça la. 

La comparaison n'a pas lieu d'être surtout.

Entre un scandale déterrée pour que les journalistes puissent salir un artiste mort (quel classe !) et une rappeuse qui fait vraiment tout pour se saboter (peut-être qu'il y a autre chose derrière ce sabotage), il y a un énorme fossé.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Il y a 5 heures, Playmusix a dit :

C’est purement mon avis mais iggy azalea n’atteint même pas le petit doigt de pied de nicki minaj en tant que rappeuse

En tant que rappeuse il est clair que non, mais au moins Iggy à le mérite de ne pas (plus) vivre que par le succès et de ne pas avoir un égo surdimmensionné.. Et pour le reste tout est question de goût 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...