Aller au contenu

Passion Pit - Tremendous Sea Of Love

Cortana

Messages recommandés

Passion Pit serait sur le point de sortir un nouvel album (cette année) et je n’étais même pas au courant vu que le dernier c’était il y a seulement 2 ans.

Depuis 2 jours ils ont balancés 3 nouveaux sons qui seraient sur l'album.

Je préviens c'est le Passion Pit du premier album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0ur2NsgAY

Somewhere Up There

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3IVp4a8G9Y

Inner Dialogue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQv0XRfVOk

I'm Perfect

Bon du coup je suis très curieux vu qu'avec le recul j'ai bien aimé le 3eme album même si il était en dessous du second.

• 2 semaines après...
  • 4 semaines après...

Au final c'est un album offert qui est aujourd'hui trouvable, ça ressemble à un ensemble de démo mais franchement il est assez beau.

To You,

Tremendous Sea of Love

is an album for us, for me, and for you. Something happened when I started making music "professionally.” What happened is I forgot how fun, how beautiful it was to share the version of my music that was not the "product." When I say product, I mean the b version of the song, or album, that was done, finished, ready for a sale. Revisions are important, but we are so good at revising, so concerned with presenting perfect versions of ourselves that we miss the point. We become upset when people don’t fully understand us, or assume things. . . That, my friends, is the business we are in. No, we were in. Because each song was quickly rendered, or written the night before it was uploaded, [and] was mixed to the best of my ability (after years of people telling me I couldn’t mix).

They were not perfect, but they were honest. Honesty is important because clearly we can, as humans, detect falsehoods, and yet today we are discussing “alternative truths.”

This is not crazy, it is just a message saying:

ALL WE HAVE LEFT IS THE FIRST DRAFT

ALL WE HAVE LEFT ARE THE SPELLING ERRORS

ALL WE HAVE LEFT ARE ZITS AND IMPERFECTIONS WE E IT OUT

ALL WE HAVE LEFT IS THE CONFESSION THAT WE DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING

Because today to edit, to revise, is to propagate a culture, A BUSINESS that is archaic, that is scared of acknowledging the truth and that is saying YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I wrote this album to tell myself and to tell you that you were always good enough. That the money we spend agreeing with these people, it is adding insult to injury.

You are tremendous, you are truly the reason I have, have always, and could continue to have anything. And you deserve a thank you. I do not need your money. I just want you, I just NEED you, to listen to me. No money can quantify what that means to me. I really, truly love you.

Thank you.

M Angelakes.

Donc des musiques sans la phase de production.

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...