Aller au contenu

Mary J. Blige | Strength Of A Woman (1er single : "Thick of It")

Messages recommandés

4 nominations pour le film dont 2 pour Mary.

Elle chantera donc aux Oscars.

C'est énorme pour Netflix (qui l'ont poussé comme pas possible pour qu'elle reçoive cette nomination en second rôle, c'est leur premiére) c'est énorme pour elle, la nomination en cinématographie est éééééééénorme aussi vu que je ne sais pas si cela est déjà arrivé qu'une femme soit nominée dans cette section.. Aucune femme ne l'a jamais gagné en tout cas !

Jusqu'à la derniére seconde j'en ai douté mais elle l'a eu.

C'est une grand journée

whysidebar.gif

• Like 3

4 nominations pour le film dont 2 pour Mary.

Elle chantera donc aux Oscars.

C'est énorme pour Netflix (qui l'ont poussé comme pas possible pour qu'elle reçoive cette nomination en second rôle, c'est leur premiére) c'est énorme pour elle, la nomination en cinématographie est éééééééénorme aussi vu que je ne sais pas si cela est déjà arrivé qu'une femme soit nominée dans cette section.. Aucune femme ne l'a jamais gagné en tout cas !

Jusqu'à la derniére seconde j'en ai douté mais elle l'a eu.

C'est une grand journée

whysidebar.gif

Barbra Streisand est la dernière à avoir été nommée 2 fois en tant qu'actrice et chanteuse aux oscars je crois

Interview de Sufjan Stevens

Do you know if you'll be performing "Mystery of Love" at the show?

They've only asked if I'm going to attend. If I can find something to wear, I will probably attend.

Have you given any thought to what you might like to do if you get the opportunity to perform?

The only problem is that I've never played the song live. I'd have to figure that out. The other day I was YouTube-ing people who've covered it, and I was so impressed by how many have figured it out. There's one guy that did a medley, with the flute, the harp and an accordion. It was really sophisticated. If I can't figure it out, I'm just going to hire him to perform it in my place.

You surrender some creative control in handing these songs over to the film. What did you think of the way Luca used them?

The final scene left me heartbroken and devastated. That's more of a testament to Timothee [Chalamet]'s performance. I could have watched that scene in silence, and it would have been just as powerful. You know, I generally dislike music in film. It can be manipulative and disruptive, but somehow Luca gets away with it.

What are you working on right now?

I am trying to figure out what to wear to the Oscars. I should go, right? I have to go. How am I 42 and I've never worn a tuxedo? I guess I'll give it a try. If I can meet Mary J. Blige, I will go for that alone.

What are the odds that they pronounce your name correctly?

I don't think they even acknowledge the singer's name. This is what's so exciting about this category that no one ever talks about. It's the song that's nominated, not the singer or songwriter. Isn't that awesome? Intellectual property wins an Oscar!

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...