Aller au contenu

La retraite de Britney Spears, best-seller author 👩🏼‍💻

JuL!En

Messages recommandés

Jayden a parlé. Il est à fond Team Jamie. Le dernier passage au sujet de la présence de Britney sur les réseaux sociaux me fume, il est à côté de la plaque :/ 

Jayden said in his new interview that he has “no hate” for his mom and expects to repair their relationship with “a lot of time and effort.”

“I 100% think this can be fixed. It’s just going to take a lot of time and effort. I just want her to get better mentally. When she gets better I really want to see her again,” Jayden said

In a message sent directly to Britney, Jayden said, “I love you a lot, I hope for the best for you. Maybe one day we can sit down like this and talk again.”

During the interview, Jayden explained why he and brother Sean Preston, 16, didn’t attend their mom’s wedding to Sam Asghari.

“At the time it just wasn’t a good time to go. I’m not saying that I’m not happy for her. I’m really happy for them, but she didn’t invite the whole family and then if it was just going to be me and Preston, I just don’t see how that situation would have ended on good terms,” Jayden said.

Jayden commented on his relationship with Preston.

“Preston and I are very united. He is always looking out for me and I am looking out for him. We make sure that we are both healthy mentally,” he said.

Jayden also talked about his relationship with grandfather Jamie Spears and grandmother Lynne Spears. He says that Jamie “really cares about his family” and “doesn’t deserve all the hatred he is getting in the media. I love him, with all my heart. He was just trying to be a father.”

“At first he was just trying to be like any father letting her pursue her daughter’s dream of becoming a superstar but I did think maybe the conservatorship went on too long, probably why my Mum was very angry about the whole situation that she was working for too long and I personally think she was. She should have taken a break and relaxed,” he said.

While talking about his grandmother, Jayden said, “Whenever I see her, she cares about me. They are not bad people! They know what we are going through now. They want our future to be what we want it to be. They just want to watch over us. Memow and Uncle Bryan are a good part of our lives. They have taught me how to deal with things.”

While Jayden is described as “extroverted” in the Daily Mail article, he said that his brother Preston “doesn’t like the cameras.”

“He asked my mother not to post his photos, and she did it anyway. So it didn’t go well,” Jayden said.

He also mentioned that Britney seemed to favor him over Preston.

“I think Mom has struggled giving us both attention and showing us equal love & I don’t think she showed enough to Preston and I feel really bad for that. We’ve both been through so much pressure in the past that this is our safe place now, to process all the emotional trauma we’ve been through to heal, heal our mental state,” Jayden said. “If I complained, she went after him.”

“I feel guilty, so I am there for him,” he said, adding that “mom has treated me better.”

Jayden opened up about his mom’s usage of social media.

“Social media helps her… So if that’s what she wants to do that’s what she wants to do, I’m not going to hate her for that. At the same time, she should come to the realization of whatever it is that stops her loving her family,” he said. “It’s almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get some attention. This has gone on for years and years and years and there’s a high chance that this will never stop but I’m hoping for me that she will stop.”

• Sad 1
Il y a 2 heures, InsideOuut a dit :

Jayden a parlé. Il est à fond Team Jamie. Le dernier passage au sujet de la présence de Britney sur les réseaux sociaux me fume, il est à côté de la plaque ?

Jayden said in his new interview that he has “no hate” for his mom and expects to repair their relationship with “a lot of time and effort.”

“I 100% think this can be fixed. It’s just going to take a lot of time and effort. I just want her to get better mentally. When she gets better I really want to see her again,” Jayden said

In a message sent directly to Britney, Jayden said, “I love you a lot, I hope for the best for you. Maybe one day we can sit down like this and talk again.”

During the interview, Jayden explained why he and brother Sean Preston, 16, didn’t attend their mom’s wedding to Sam Asghari.

“At the time it just wasn’t a good time to go. I’m not saying that I’m not happy for her. I’m really happy for them, but she didn’t invite the whole family and then if it was just going to be me and Preston, I just don’t see how that situation would have ended on good terms,” Jayden said.

Jayden commented on his relationship with Preston.

“Preston and I are very united. He is always looking out for me and I am looking out for him. We make sure that we are both healthy mentally,” he said.

Jayden also talked about his relationship with grandfather Jamie Spears and grandmother Lynne Spears. He says that Jamie “really cares about his family” and “doesn’t deserve all the hatred he is getting in the media. I love him, with all my heart. He was just trying to be a father.”

“At first he was just trying to be like any father letting her pursue her daughter’s dream of becoming a superstar but I did think maybe the conservatorship went on too long, probably why my Mum was very angry about the whole situation that she was working for too long and I personally think she was. She should have taken a break and relaxed,” he said.

While talking about his grandmother, Jayden said, “Whenever I see her, she cares about me. They are not bad people! They know what we are going through now. They want our future to be what we want it to be. They just want to watch over us. Memow and Uncle Bryan are a good part of our lives. They have taught me how to deal with things.”

While Jayden is described as “extroverted” in the Daily Mail article, he said that his brother Preston “doesn’t like the cameras.”

“He asked my mother not to post his photos, and she did it anyway. So it didn’t go well,” Jayden said.

He also mentioned that Britney seemed to favor him over Preston.

“I think Mom has struggled giving us both attention and showing us equal love & I don’t think she showed enough to Preston and I feel really bad for that. We’ve both been through so much pressure in the past that this is our safe place now, to process all the emotional trauma we’ve been through to heal, heal our mental state,” Jayden said. “If I complained, she went after him.”

“I feel guilty, so I am there for him,” he said, adding that “mom has treated me better.”

Jayden opened up about his mom’s usage of social media.

“Social media helps her… So if that’s what she wants to do that’s what she wants to do, I’m not going to hate her for that. At the same time, she should come to the realization of whatever it is that stops her loving her family,” he said. “It’s almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get some attention. This has gone on for years and years and years and there’s a high chance that this will never stop but I’m hoping for me that she will stop.”

LA MORT SUR TOUTE SA FAMILLE !

• Confused 2
Il y a 1 heure, Med a dit :

LA MORT SUR TOUTE SA FAMILLE !

Euh, il est assez bienveillant dans sa manière de s'exprimer donc les remarques débiles de fan tu peux t'abstenir je pense. Il souhaite juste que sa mère aille mieux mentalement. 

C'est d'ailleurs, sans remettre en cause le moindre propos de Britney (je parle d'ailleurs d'une manière générale), une manie des fans de se mêler de tout et d'interpréter (de façon absolument pas objective, même si ils pensent que ça l'est).

En l'occurrence Jayden ne semble pas avoir d'énormes atomes crochus avec sa mère (et encore moins Preston), même si comme il dit, il ne lui voue évidemment aucune haine et ne lui souhaite que le meilleur. A un moment je veux bien qu'on arrête d'écouter les excuses foireuses de son père ou sa sœur car nous avons des preuves de son exploitation, mais la c'est le ressenti de son fils, qu'on devrait je pense prendre assez au sérieux sans se braquer. Il est d'ailleurs bien plus concerné et inclus dans cette histoire que nous tous. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Mais qu’ils lui lâchent la grappe! 

pour quelle raison ils ont besoin d’aller à la TV parler de tout ça ? Et pour quelle raison pendant toute la tutelle personne n’est allé à la TV pour sonner l’alarme ?

quelle bande d’ingrats ils me dégoûtent 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Quel petit merdeux sérieux. Comment tu peux sincèrement souhaiter à ta mère d'aller mieux mentalement en faisant une interview TV pour la trasher et prendre le parti de son agresseur.

D'ailleurs c'est pas lui qui a promis de dévoiler des infos contre des followers,  qui avait dit que Jamie était "a dick" et qui a obtenu un restraining order contre Jamie (via Kevin) ?

Je la plains tellement, cette semaine ne devrait être que du bonheur, elle obtient ses premiers #1 dans le monde après 15 ans et elle doit juste être dépitée.

• Like 9

On peut pas en vouloir aux gamins, ils sont baignés dedans depuis leur naissance, complètement sous l'emprise d'un père looser et d'une famille de gros beauf qui vivent sur le dos d'une nana qu'ils piétinent. Les choses s'accélèrent avec leur divers témoignages car ils sont tous dans la merde depuis que Britney est libre et peut parler: ils s'affolent de la manière la plus dégueulasse.

Ce spectacle est affligeant et je ne sais pas comment elle peut gérer ça, mentalement. C'est une situation affreuse que tout le fric du monde ne peut rendre moins douloureuse. La pauvre...quel gâchis. 

Kevin F est vraiment une telle sous-merde.

• Like 19
  • Sad 2

Je trouve les insultes envers ses gosses assez violentes, ce ne sont que les instruments de KF et des Spears.
Déjà qu'avoir pour mère une popstar mondiale qui a été sous le feu des médias depuis qu'elle a 17 ans ne doit pas être facile, mais en plus ils ont eu l'option "père looser et famille de beauf", comme le dit Derf ainsi que "famille pas saine attirée par le fric".

Pour moi, ils sont quelque part également les victimes de toute la machine qui s'est montée autour de Britney. Comme ils se sont construits au sein de cette machine, je n'ose donc même pas imaginer les ravages que ça a pu causer. 
Je ne suis hélas du coup pas bien étonnée de ce qu'ils peuvent sortir en interview, leur brainwash doit durer depuis plus d'une décennie. 

Ce n'est pas à eux qu'il faut s'en prendre, mais aux personnes qui sont derrière. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Je ne suis même pas sur qu'ils soient si brainwashed que ça. Cette interview ne se lit pas comme les propos d'un ado (c'est beaucoup trop diplomatique) surtout venant de Jayden. C'est si je me rappelle bien lui qui avait dit en live que son grand père était un salaud et pouvait crever 

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/04/britney-spears-son-jayden-federline-slams-grandfather-jamie-he-could-go-die/

Le même Jamie avait fait l'objet de mesure d'éloignement par Kevin pour avoir frappé le grand frère SP. Du coup, les entendre parler aussi gentiment de Jamie surtout dans un tabloïd n'est pas du tout crédible. 

Pour moi, ça sent la machine com de réhabilitation de Jamie à plein nez. C'est même rassurant quelque part car s'ils sont prêts à jouer la carte des gosses (Britney dit depuis toujours que la principale menace de la tutelle si elle lutait contre était de perdre la garde de ses fils) c'est qu'ils n'ont plus rien d'autres. 

La réponse de Britney sur Instagram est elle parfaite.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch_U4CwPVgG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

C'est à la fois très bienveillant envers les gosses et super trash (ça reste une sudiste je trouve) envers Kevin. Dommage que tout ça se passe publiquement mais dans le fond c'est un mal pour un bien car sinon Britney serait bien isolée face à cette famille de vautours. J'ai vu le biopic sur Elvis récemment et j'ai l'impression que l'entourage des stars est souvent comme ça. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Tonyo changed the title to Britney Spears | Crossroads : Cross Harder (23.10) / The Woman In Me (24.10)
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistrĂ© regarde cette page.
  • CrĂ©er...