42 membres ont voté

1. 1.

• Oui
    • Non
    • Avis Partager

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...
  • 3 ans après...

Comme il a était annoncé sur le sujet chiffres de ventes consacré à Missy, elle s'apprête à sortir son album voici quelques infos sur celui ci :

Missy is in the studio working on a new album, reuniting with Timbaland, as well as working with producers Rich Harrison, Scott Storch, Neptunes & Bangladesh (who four whom were on Missy's last installment)and Polow Da Don, producer of "DJ Play A Love Song" by Jamie Foxx & Twista, "Pimpin' All Over The World" by Ludacris, Fergie's "London Bridge" and Ciara's "Promise"

"Let It Go" is Missy Elliott's second feature in two years, with only Busta Rhymes' "Touch It" remix between this and her 2005 album, The Cookbook. So just where has Ms. Misdemeanor been? "I been workin' on my album. I should have a single out by the end of August," says Elliott. She is reluctant to give away details, but she does offer, "I don’t think it's gonna be any different from what I do. I just try to give the unexpected. As different as it gets right now, I would wanna do a record with Amy Winehouse, but I don't have her yet. When I go to the clubs lately I notice a lot of the music is real slow tempo. My main thing is to get the girls dancing, cause once you get the girls dancing the guys will always follow. When I go in the clubs now, the records are so hard it's like even the girls are like, [barks] 'THROW YA HANDS UP!' People ain't really havin fun with it no more, so that's my main thing - trying to get people back in the club."

En paralléle avec cela il a une histoire concernant un film un film autobiagraphique. Ce dernier évoquerait son enfance difficile incluant le viol traumatisant dont elle fut victime. Je n'en sais pas plus.

Invité myster

J'ai voté oui

car j'ai aimé ces singles mais de la a acheter son album comeme pas.

Sa reste une artiste qui est bien mais sans plus.

J'attend tout de meme son opus peut etre qu'elle va me convaincre.lol.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...