Aller au contenu

One Direction's sales make history

Messages recommandés

Modifié, j'étais dans mon copié/collé de charts-run précédents, j'ai pas fait gaffe.

Article sur le #01 en Australie :

One Direction land their first number one single in Australia this week, as the first single from their forthcoming fifth album “Drag Me Down” debuts at the top of the ARIA Singles this week.

“Drag Me Down” becomes the 474th chart-topper for ARIA (1983 to 2015), plus not only is the first number one single here for the Syco record label, but the first song to debut at the top this year and the 107th song to spend its first week on the charts straight in at No.1, the last was “You Ruin Me” by The Veronicas (for the Top 100), and “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa for the Top 50 as it jumped from 59 to 1 back in April.

One Direction is first English group to top our charts this century, as the last UK groups to top our charts were back in 1998 when The Lighthouse Family (Sept) and Steps (June), and the new song has also debuted at the top in England, Ireland, France and New Zealand (so far) and the previous highest charting single in Australia for 1D was the lead single from their second album “Live While We’re Young”, which reached No.2 in October of 2012.

• Like 2
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...