Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Il y a 9 heures, Haunted a dit :

OMG OMG ALERTE POP EMERGENCY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Après un bout d'interview (et un post liké par Jesy sur Instagram), les fans ont cru comprendre que les relations avec Syco étaient tendues (au moins à cause d'un événement "choquant") et qu'elles allaient tout révéler une fois libérées du contrat.

ET C'EST FAIT D'APRES LE SUN ELLES NE SONT PLUS CHEZ SYCO ET RCA (UK) VONT S'OCCUPER D'ELLE POUR LA PROMOTION DE LM5: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7705828/little-mix-simon-cowell-split/?utm_source=FBPAGE&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial%3ADanWootton%3AFBLink%3AStatement%3AShowbizandTV

C'EST COMPLETEMENT FOU. PLUS TOT DANS LA JOURNEE ON A APPRIS QUE SIMON EST TOMBE ET QU'IL S'EST BLESSE. ON SAIT TOUS QUE C'EST TOI JESY NELSON !

Best clash ever dans la pop UK depuis les ex-Sugababes. :lol: 

• Like 2

PTDR Elles aussi n'en voulaient pas de Woman Like Me

Citation

Cowell admits: “It was just embarrassing but, funnily enough, I was more annoyed, again, not about me, but about the fact people who had worked so hard in my company were being misrepresented.

“Why do artists think they’re more important than staff members? They’re not. They’re the same.

The irony was the record they were arguing about, which is Woman Like Me, they didn’t want to record. This was one of those ironic times that we were having a hit and nobody was happy.”

Cowell says he is going to meet the band this week “just so they can hear it from me and I can hear it from them. Everyone’s like, ‘There must have been something massive and that’s why it collapsed’. Well, I can show you all the correspondence between me and the girls over the years, there’s never been an instance when we’ve fallen out.

“As I said in my email to them, I stand by the fact they are the hardest working bunch of girls I’ve ever worked with. They deserve everything they’ve got.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Invité locked this sujet
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...