Aller au contenu

Le topic sans actu de Rihanna

Elyes

Messages recommandés

Il y a 7 heures, BornUntitled a dit :

C'est une mèche de cheveux ou la démarcation de son tissage qu'elle a pas encore enlevée qu'on voit sur son frond ? ?

C'est une lace frontal wig en cours d'installation. Elle doit couper le tissu devant avant de la coller. (Enfin il y a des astuces pour ne pas la coller, mais là ça m'a l'air bien parti pour).

Elle a gagné 5 prix au ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards!

Award-Winning R&B/Hip-Hop Song: Needed Me
Award-Winning R&B/Hip-Hop Song: Sex With Me
Award-Winning R&B/Hip-Hop Song: Wild Thoughts
Award-Winning R&B/Hip-Hop Song: LOYALTY.
Award-Winning Rap Song: LOYALTY.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

EDIT : devancé ?

La meuf est entrain de redéfinir entièrement et pour un seul album toute la planète reggae-dancehall :

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/inside-rihannas-upcoming-dancehall-album-700930/

500 chansons ont été proposés par les producteurs et écrivains

Aucune information ne filtre de la part de ceux qui prennent part à l'album

Le projet a bien commencé depuis 1an 1/2

Roc Nation mobilise tous ceux qu'ils peuvent trouver (tous les producteurs et écrivains jamaicains ou d'origine jamaicaine d'après l'article ont envoyé au moins 1 truc)

L'album serait composé de 10 chansons et 8 serait déjà sélectionnés même s'ils en demandent encore.

Et d'autres labels sont déjà parti à la chasse de ce que Rihanna n'aurait pas pris ! ?

Elle arrive pour s'asseoir sur le throne du reggae dancehall directement !

• Like 6

Des extraits:

Along with Supa Dups, most of the biggest producers and singers connected to dancehall and reggae have submitted material for the album, including producer-writer duo R. City (Rihanna, Beyoncé), Stephen “Di Genius” McGregor (Vybz Kartel, Sean Paul), Linton “TJ Records” White (Serani, Vybz Kartel), producer-singer Ricky Blaze (Gyptian), Tyshane “Beam” Thompson (Yo Gotti, Lecrae), dancehall singer Kranium and reggae singer Chronixx. According to one producer with knowledge of the album’s process, the mainstream Top 40 machine has been represented at some Rihanna sessions by superstar electronic producer Skrillex and Boi-1da (Drake, Beyoncé and Jay-Z).

“[Rihanna’s team] have, no lie, 500 records for this project [from] different producers and writers,” explains one dancehall producer who asked to remain anonymous. “They’re only choosing 10 records. They’ve been having writing camps and trying to keep them quiet for almost a year and a half now. I’ve been flying to Miami, flying to L.A., cutting records nonstop for this project.”

Every artist, every producer, every songwriter in Jamaica or of Jamaican descent has been working on [Rihanna’s album] and has little snippets of publishing or production credits on it,” another source close to the project says. “I think they’ve got eight songs,” he continues, “but her A&R is still asking for records.” “They’re looking for one more [song],” adds a third source with knowledge of the album-making process.

If Rihanna’s team likes a submission, they will do “some tweaking,” according to a second producer. “I didn’t even get the final [version of the song I turned in],” the producer adds. “I got the semi-final, and then I got the contracts. They ask my opinions, but you wouldn’t expect Rihanna to work with people that don’t do good work – they did some good work on it.”

A third producer who has “done quite a lot of stuff” for the album says labels have started reaching out to him “asking if I had any songs that [Rihanna] didn’t take.”People are already gearing up to go in that direction [towards dancehall] because somebody as big as her is doing that,” he adds. “If an artist like Rihanna comes out and does [an album influenced by Jamaican pop], that’s definitely going to shift the needle.”

2 des 8 sources contactées pour cet article suggèrent aussi qu'elle travaille simultanément sur un autre album pop.

• Like 6

TalkativeAcademicAfricangoldencat-size_r

"They’ve been having writing camps and trying to keep them quiet for almost a year and a half now. I’ve been flying to Miami, flying to L.A., cutting records nonstop for this project.”

Every artist, every producer, every songwriter in Jamaica or of Jamaican descent has been working on [Rihanna’s album] and has little snippets of publishing or production credits on it,” another source close to the project says. “I think they’ve got eight songs,” he continues, “but her A&R is still asking for records.” “They’re looking for one more [song],” adds a third source with knowledge of the album-making process.

Et donc les rumeurs étaient vrais, Elle travaille sur 2 albums: Reggae et Pop

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

DeficientTotalArachnid-size_restricted.g

• Like 11
  • Elyes changed the title to Le topic sans actu de Rihanna
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   1 membre

• Créer...