Aller au contenu

Spice Girls + Solos

adieu : (

Messages recommandés

THis one's for Hakunamatata...why are you such an asshole. If you think I have problems...what self respecting teenager or adult for that matter would have a forum name named after a character from Disney. And, to add insult to injury, you wrote some stupid little "It's a wonderful pharse." under it. This is a prime example of what people where I'm from would say "Ur Fucked Up" cause that's truly odd where I come from...Hakunamata, as Shakespeare would say (but french people don't have the intelligence to read SHakespeare" "Kisseth not the Ass of a French man, for the ass of a donkey isn't much cleaner"

THis one's for Hakunamatata...why are you such an asshole. If you think I have problems...what self respecting teenager or adult for that matter would have a forum name named after a character from Disney. And, to add insult to injury, you wrote some stupid little "It's a wonderful pharse." under it. This is a prime example of what people where I'm from would say "Ur Fucked Up" cause that's truly odd where I come from...Hakunamata, as Shakespeare would say (but french people don't have the intelligence to read SHakespeare" "Kisseth not the Ass of a French man, for the ass of a donkey isn't much cleaner"

FUCK OFF YOU UGLY CHINKY TOSSPIECE :angry6: I'll be having no orders from a little fart like you!

Attends, je lui ai rien dis de méchant, c'est lui qui m'agresse :cussing:

Je sais pas? J'espère qu'elle vont bien!!! En tout cas je sais qu'Emma est toujours fourré avec Will Young... Ils sont bon potes. Quand au autres je sais pas trop - ah oui o fait j'ai trouvé une photos de Will Young avec Rachel Stevens je la posterais très prochainement....

Bé dis donc Rachel se tappe tous les candidats de Pop Idol mdr!

Un duo avec Gareth Gates, un autre avec Michelle et copine avec Will ? lol

Ma foi, c cool :-) euh les duos, c télévisé je précise.

Emma est celle qui marche le plus :) tant mieux pq je trouve son dernier album très bon même si je suis pas gros fan de Spice Girls, elle a réussi à casser son image, c bien :)

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...