Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

• 10 mois après...

Janine figure sur la BO (2 Chainz, Lil Wayne, Ne-Yo, Nas...) du film The Birth of a Nation avec le titre Firebird, en duo avec Marko Penn.

J'attends le premier single de son album, moi ! :crybaby: Album qui serait d'ailleurs fini ou quasi-fini... Vivement, ça ne devrait plus tarder !

• Like 1
  • 3 mois après...

011017_Janine_Email_Header.jpg

I can't express how excited I am for everyone to hear my new album, I can honestly say it's my best work so far. I've come a long way as an artist and person since I first came out as "Janine and the Mixtape" and I realized that I want my name to be 100% as real as my music. So, I have decided to go by my name "Janine". I'm really proud of what me and my fans have accomplished under "the mixtape" and will keep that close to my heart while we move forward. I feel so ready for this next step! I know people have been patiently waiting on new music and I promise it's right around the corner. Thank you for always holding me down, get ready for what's next.

Janine x

Place désormais à... Janine, tout simplement ! L'un des albums de l'année 2017 arrive, j'en suis persuadé.

• Like 1
  • 2 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...

Son album est fini depuis belle lurette... Elle aimerait le sortir mais ce n'est pas entre ses mains. :'( Elle a posté un message à ce sujet il y a deux jours.

You guys keep asking for the album and it's breaking my heart that you don't have it yet. I finished it over a year ago but it's out of my hands. I love my team and they are doing what they can to push forward but it's been really tough on me not having this new music out. Me, my team, the label all think the album is my best work to date and very special and that's why they want to do it right. It's just not easy on myself or you all. I just wanted to let you guys know whats going on and that I love and appreciate you for being so patient.

Il doit vraiment sortir avant la fin de l'année, ma santé mentale en dépend (lol).

• Like 2
  • 3 semaines après...
  • 3 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...