Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

500x500-000000-80-0-0.jpg

Tina Arena revient cette année avec un nouvel album en anglais intitulé Reset, composé de chansons originales. Le disque sortira le 18 Octobre en Australie et coïncidera avec la sortie de son autobiographie. Le premier single s'intitule You Set Fire To My Life et sortira le 27 Septembre.

Pour le moment, pas de sortie prévue en France.

Australias most loved songstress, Tina Arena announces the release of her new studio album Reset on October 18. A collection of intimate and honest songs, Reset brings one of Australias most loved and successful artists back to the forefront of the musical landscape and coincides with Tinas autobiography, which is released into the book world on October 14. The first single from the album You Set Fire To My Life will be available September 27.

Recorded in Stockholm, Paris, Sydney and Melbourne, Reset features tracks produced by Boy Blue (P!nk, John Legend), Danton Supple (Coldplay, Morrissey), Robert Conley (Darren Hayes, Georgi Kay), Dann Hume (Alpine, Lisa Mitchell, Evermore) and Tina Arena herself the first time she has coproduced tracks on an album. An incredible array of cowriters worked with Tina to bring together this collection of songs Vaccum, Arnthor Birgisson, Robert Conley, Ilan Kidron, Stuart Crichton, Louis Schrool, Lindsay Rimes, Andy Mak, Thom Williams, Robby DeSa and DNA plus up and coming new breed of young female Australian writers Alex Hope, Hunter Nixon and Hayley Warner. Legendary mix engineer Chris Lord-Alge provides the finishing touches to the album.

"Im incredibly proud of and excited about Reset, said Tina. Its my first English album of original material in 10 years and it really captures who I am and where I am this point in my life. I cant wait for Australian audiences to hear it."

http://email.thinkmail.com.au/t/ViewEmail/r/2549A56AA8D4EA092540EF23F30FEDED/F7BD4AC84E45B45CCE63909E3969C05F

Modifié par Petit Prince
  • Like 8

Je pourrais écrire un livre tout entier sur l'amour que je porte pour l'album "In Deep". :wub:

Cet album MASTERPIECE qui m'a traversé, renversé, chamboulé et marqué jusqu'à la fin des temps.

A une époque Arena était pour moi la chanteuse PARFAITE.

Sa voix. 65077541.gif

D'ailleurs Diane Warren, Walter Afanasieff (Mariah Carey, Lara Fabian), David Foster, Jim Steinman (Celine Dion) et Tommy Mottola l'avaient bien compris 8)

Et je l'adore humainement aussi.

Perso je l'ai toujours trouvée plus italienne qu'australienne. :throb:

• Like 6
  • 4 semaines après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...