Aller au contenu

T-ara / T-ara N4 / QBS ● Topic Officiel

Messages recommandés

- Quelques tweets de DH Leffridge qui est avec le groupe depuis son arrivé a L.A :

@MYGUYMARS is gonna do a song for @taraeunjung1212 @b89530 TaraN4!!!! Its going down real soon!!! RT RT #1500ornothin Lets Go!!!

Can u believe it? TaraN4 wit T.I. and now Supah!! Producer @THEREALKNOTCH RT & Follow #taran4 #therealknotch

------------------------

228011Sanstitre.png

• Like 3

ENORME COMING THROUGH.

Sinon j'en ai profité pour me rematter la version "drama" de la MV .. C'est toujours aussi énorme. :'))))

Le moment où elles sont dans l'école près des casiers où elles font les "belles gosses" mais qu'elles ont l'air débiles au possible, my god. :throb:

• Like 4

Honnêtement elle faisait encore plus potiche que les 4 autres (mais bon elle est jeune donc c'est excusable), elle a juste l'avantage de comprendre l'anglais. Content de voir qu'elle parle Coréen, ça fera taire les rageux.

------------------

JUST LEAVING THE STUDIO knocked out some shit w T-ARA UNIT FROM KOREA 5:39 am . #global

5PAYVDH.jpg

#T-araN4 b89530 finishing up a session at echostudios . With producer @therealknotch. It was fun…

0s7Z1UV.jpg

- Le groupe retournera en Amérique durant le mois de Juin pour bosser avec Chris Brown :

[13.05.18] T-ara, "We will return to America in June to work with Chris Brown!"

T-ara N4 (Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Areum) left for America on the 12th after receiving a love call from Chris Brown, and on the 17th, they returned back to resume activities.
When they returned, OBS "Unique Entertainment News" was there.
At the airport, there were lots of fans and despite the long flight and being tired, T-ara N4 was smilining and express their thanks to fans and gave autographs. In particular, Hyomin's military-look airport style caught attention.
Eunjung said, "This was my first time in the United States and I had more fun than I expected. Despite having a lot of things to do and waking up early, I had so much fun."
Hyomin then happily said, "We had planned a fan meeting, but did not expect so many people to actually show up. We signed a few autographs. Then, I also got to meet Chris Brown and work with him and do recordings, which I think the outcome of it was good.
Hyomin continued to say, "There are no concrete plans for May, but during June we will once again go to America."
On the 15th, Core Contents Media's homepage was hacked. Eunjung's reaction to this was: "Actually, I didn't pay attention to it."

• Like 1
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...