Aller au contenu

Janelle Monáe • Dirty Computer

Messages recommandés

Seulement depuis, plus rien... :'/

J'aime comme, comme moi, tu nies complètement qu'elle a participé (pour qques phrases) à un des plus gros tubes de 2012 :mrgreen: En tout cas, ta vidéo sur son bain de foule me rappelle douloureusement que je ne l'ai plus touchée depuis juillet 2012 au Montreux Jazz :( (Par contre, il faudra que je me résigne un jour à me laver les mains quand même :( )

Excitéééééééééééééééééééé :applause: :applause: :applause:

Tes liens sont toujours placés de manière très subtile, Gaston. :P

Edit :

jmv3.gif

On ne sait jamais que, par erreur, on clique dessus :mrgreen: (j'essaie d'être pas trop intrusif en fait, et de ne pas faire de la promo HS surtout :blush:)

J'adore cette communication par gif ! Par contre, on dirait que visuellement, elle va quitter son univers qu'elle traîne depuis de longues années, je ne la reconnais pas, là :mellow: (Plutôt une bonne chose, hein, je pense qu'on a fait le tour)

• Like 1

Quelques informations prises lors de sa venue à Coachella :

Let’s talk about the new single, "Q.U.E.E.N."

It’s not a single. It’s a musical experience.
The song features Erykah Badu. How did she get on the record?
Erykah and I are really close. We talk all the time. So this song is really inspired by conversations that she and I have had and we’ve had in the past. It’s really a dialogue that you will hear.
What can fans expect from the project?
It will come out in September. And it’s called “The Electric Lady.”
That's it! So, no other teases?
Well, I can just tease you in knowing that what you’re going to hear on April 22 is just a small bit of what the experience is.

"I'm really excited about it," she chirped. "This song is inspired by private conversations she [badu] and I have had and continue to have. She's a great friend to me; she's like a big sister and it's a song about private dialogue that she and I have had."

Monae explained that she looks to Badu as a musical idol, adding that they are very supportive of each other's crafts, speaking on the phone often and constantly bouncing ideas off of each other.
"We try to celebrate each other as much as possible and call one another when we've done something that the other one really admires and loves. She was one of the first female artists to reach out to me and take me on tour with her as well so I'm forever grateful for her in my life," she said.
Monae spoke briefly about the style of "The Electric Lady," referring to it as being a bit more mature than her previous material. "The album in general is more revealing. It's more personal. I'm taking a lot more risks on this album," she revealed.
In addition to Badu, Monae alluded to a few more possible collaborations, which she is keeping to herself at the moment.
"I love the element of surprise. I don't want to talk too much about what I'm going to do because I might change my mind and it will be like 'Janelle's a liar' and then I'm blacklisted from all publications for lying," she joked.
Following the release of the record, Monae plans to hit the road with a slew of tour dates.
"I am right in the middle of making all of those decisions. It will be a unique tour. I'm exciting about how we are going to release everything and the experience – the overall experience of 'The Electric Lady' campaign. I can't wait!"

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...