Aller au contenu

Ke$ha | Warrior • Die Young

Messages recommandés

Executive produced by Kemosabe Records head Dr. Luke, WARRIOR features tracks written by Ke$ha, as well as collaborations with producers, writers and musicians including, will.i.am, Benny Blanco, Bonnie McKee, Wayne Coyne, Iggy Pop, Patrick Carney, Ben Folds, Kojak, Ammo, and Billboard.

The first single “Die Young” was co-written by Ke$ha, Nate Ruess from fun., Produced by Dr. Luke, Ammo & Benny Blanco.

There will be a 12 track standard version of the album and a 16 track deluxe edition. Additionally, there will be an exclusive version of the album that will be sold at www.keshasparty.com and will include a special bonus 5 song acoustic EP.

Says Ke$ha, “I am so excited to finally share WARRIOR with all of my amazing ANIMALS. I’ve been working for a year on this new record and have collaborated with some of my idols. This process has been long and intense and I couldn’t be more stoked to share this music. I hope with WARRIOR my fans get to know me in a much more raw and vulnerable way.”

Track listing:

1. Warrior
  2. Die Young
  3. C'Mon
  4. Thinking Of You
  5. Crazy Kids
  6. Wherever You Are
  7. Dirty Love
  8. Wonderland
  9. Only Wanna Dance With You
  10. Supernatural
  11. Beautiful Life
  12. Love Into The Light

• Like 9

Franchement c'est un peu n'importe quoi, on n'a aucune info pendant 4 mois et là tout vient d'un coup... et si C'Mon ressemble vraiment à ça:

[media=]http://soundcloud.com/glittercannibal/song-leak[/media]

la déception serait grande (sans parler du fait que Shots On The Hood Of My Car >>>>>>>>>>> Only Wanna Dance With You). :-(

Par ailleurs, il y aura une version spéciale de l'album qui comportera en plus 5 chansons acoustiques (source: https://plus.google.com/+sonymusic/posts/Wdf4udUooLY).

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...