Aller au contenu

Robbie Williams | Take The Crown

Messages recommandés

538595_10151076276609107_1924109539_n.jpg

“After the Take That reunion – a busman’s holiday, a break from my career which re-energised me in many, many ways – I wanted to come back with a massive solo album," said Robbie about his forthcoming release. "My main priority was to write what I consider, and hopefully what the world would consider, to be hits. I’m very excited”.

Après un retour flamboyant avec les Take That en 2010, Robbie Williams sortira le 5 novembre prochain son neuvième album solo intitulé Take The Crown.

Candy, le premier extrait, sera disponible le 29 octobre. La chanson, écrite avec Gary Barlow, est décrite comme étant estivale et dans un style proche de Rock DJ.

[media=]

[/media]

Music Week :

“Take The Crown is the big, brash, confident Robbie Williams pop record that his fans have been longing for but maybe didn't dare expect. If it had a sub-title it would be ’In Case You'd Forgotten’. Not wishing to denigrate the art of the record executive, but Island may as well have chosen the lead single by chucking a dart at the inlay sleeve. They couldn't have missed. Because there are no misses. Just hits ­ - huge pop hits.”

“It’s a summer song, very much in a similar vein to ‘Rock DJ’, about a girl who thinks she’s great. And she might be, but she’s a bit nefarious with her ways. Some songs take an age to write and some songs just fall out of your mouth completely formed, and you don’t have to think about it. I don’t know why that fell out of my mouth and out of my brain at that particular time – it just did.”

Standard Edition

Roar500.jpg

1. Be A Boy

2. Gospel

3. Candy

4. Different

5. Shit On The Radio

6. All That I Want 

7. Hunting For You

8. Into The Silence

9. Hey Wow
 Yeah Yeah

10. Not Like The Others

11. Losers (featuring Lissie)

Deluxe Edition

Regal550.jpg

Audio

1. Be A Boy

2. Gospel

3. Candy

4. Different

5. Shit On The Radio

6. All That I Want

7. Hunting For You

8. Into The Silence

9. Hey Wow Yeah Yeah

10. Not Like The Others

11. Losers (featuring Lissie)

12. Reverse

13. Eight Letters

Video

1. Making The Album - It's Not Like The Others (Behind The Scenes)

2. The Candyman Day 1 (Behind The Scenes)

3. The Candyman Day 2 (Behind The Scenes)

• Like 2

Assez fan des visuels qui collent bien à la personnalité de Robbie, bien trop effacée sur le précédent opus.

Par contre, le single "Candy"...énorme déception. C'est vraiment pas digne d'un lead single, au pire une chanson de remplissage. J'ai des doutes sur un éventuel succès hors UK. Espérons que l'album sera bien plus excitant que ça!

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...