7. Lovers' Eyes

8. Reminder

9. Hopeless Wanderer

10. Broken Crown

11. Below My Feet

12. Not With Haste

Voilà voilà !

• Like 12

Ils commençaient justement à me manquer.

A 2 mois de la sortie de l'album, j'imagine que le 1er extrait ne va pas tarder à pointer le bout de son nez (Lovers' Eyes ?), tout cela m'excite un peu ! ^^

En attendant, ils sont en featuring sur The Brightest Lights, le nouveau single de King Charles :

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1
  • 2 semaines après...

On aura aussi le droit à une version Deluxe avec 3 titres en plus.

13. For Those Below (Bonus Track)

14. The Boxer (Bonus Track) - Jerry Douglas (feat. Mumford & Sons and Paul Simon)

15. Where Are You Now (Bonus Track)

Et voici les dates de sortie de l'opus.

Full international release dates as follows:

21st September

Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Ireland, France, Australia/NZ

24th September

UK, South America, Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, Spain & Italy

25th September

USA & Canada

• Like 1

Je sais qu'on est sur le topic du 2ème album, mais je vais parler du 1er, car je viens tout juste de le découvrir, et quelle claque ! Je remercie Dieu d'avoir créer ces 4 garçons qui ont composé ce magnifique albums (Et en plus, les 4 garçons, ils sont jolis, hihi).

Oui bon j'en fait un peu trop, mais je m'attendais pas à écouter un si majestueux album. Je me suis intéressé au groupe grâce à un autre groupe en fait, Of Monsters And Men; j'ai souvent vu que ce dernier était comparé au Mumford & Sons, alors je me suis dit que je devais aller écouter cela, et d'ailleurs je vous invite à faire de même mais avec Of Monsters And Men, c'est vrai que les deux groupes se ressemblent je trouve !

Enfin bref, je suis ravi de savoir qu'un nouvel album va bientôt arriver, l'attente pour moi est doThnc beaucoup moins longue étant donné que je découvre à peine le 1er album. :)

Ha oui, et au passage, Thistle & Weeds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> La vie.

• Like 1

Le nouveau leg US a débuté et des titres de Babel ont été joués.

British folk-rock foursome Mumford & Sons made their first-ever show in New Jersey a memorable one on Wednesday night (Aug. 1), kicking off their U.S. tour at Hoboken's sprawling Pier A with a handful of new material. Backed by the glistening Manhattan skyline, Marcus Mumford and his merry men ran through their 2010 debut opus "Sigh No More," and played five songs from their forthcoming sophomore effort, "Babel," due out Sept. 25 on Glassnote Records.

From the get-go, Mumford & Sons clued the plentiful, beard-heavy Jersey crowd into the fact that their tour kickoff would not just be a jog through their released material -- the show rumbled open with a slow-building new anthem, "Lover's Eyes," that featured horn flourishes and Mumford concluding, "Let me die where I lie/Beneath the curse of my lover's eyes." Two songs later, after a spirited rendition of their hit single "Little Lion Man" inspired multiple girls in plaid to bounce upon their boyfriend's shoulders and pump their fists in rhythm, the band tore into "I Will Wait" (watch below), a rollicking stomp that fit snugly into the band's most immediate "Sigh" songs.

A quick listen of the new material revealed a lyrical fascination with darkness and ghosts, as well as an even deeper emphasis on all-encompassing melodies that were buoyed at the show by a reliance on the backing brass section. The best of the new tracks was "Lover of the Light," which featured a powerful refrain, Country Winston Marshall slaying the banjo on the bridge, and Mumford stepping away from center stage to provide supple percussion. "I'll be yours if you'll be mine!" the group promised on the track, which played out like one of Dave Matthews Band's better singles.

Of course, the Mumfords' older material was lovingly received by the crowd on the pristine summer night. The group was awash in blue light for the somber intro to "White Blank Page" before the track became a furious jamboree, while "Timshel" was given a slow-motion treatment live in order to offer the audience a quick breather. The group should also be glad to know that, during a rousing performance of "I Gave You All," a twenty-something man in a plaid shirt grinded awkwardly with his girlfriend near the back of the crowd, smacking her left hip in rhythm with the folk tune in a rather stunning display.

Mumford & Sons' first show in the New York area in two years included a three-song encore that was preceded by a brass rendition of "New York, New York." Fireworks were let loose over the Hudson after the band rattled off a solid cover of Simon & Garfunkel's "The Boxer" and crowd favorite "The Cave"; although they unsuccessfully tried to squeeze in one more song before the Pier's 10:00 PM curfew, Mumford & Sons told his onlookers that their "Babel" trek would likely swing by the New York area sooner rather than later.

Billboard.com

C'est ce que je craignais. J'avais bien aimé le premier album, mais il avait le défaut d'être un peu répétitif : le fameux syndrome des pistes qui se ressemblent toutes plus ou moins (bon, c'est pas non plus Christophe Maé, hein...). J'ai bien peur qu'ils aient du mal à se renouveler.

Il le sera, similaire. Ils l'ont même dit, l'idée n'est pas ici de se ré-inventer mais plutôt de perfectionner une recette qui a bien marché.

La magie de Sigh No More, qui aux premières écoutes semble assez uniforme, c'est de distinguer un accord, de s'arrêter sur les textes, de vivre les cassures dans les morceaux.

En ce sens, I Will Wait peut désappointer mais il ne déçoit pas. En espérant qu'il y ait une différence assez marquée entre ces deux termes.

• Like 1
  • 2 semaines après...
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...