Aller au contenu

Big Boi - Vicious Lies And Dangerous Rumors

Messages recommandés

• 3 mois après...

big-boi-mama-told-me.jpg

Big Boi and Kelly Rowland are teaming up for the first time. The OutKast member has enlisted the Destiny’s Child diva for “Mama Told Me,” the first single from his upcoming album Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors.

The Atlanta MC took to Twitter to make the announcement and reveal the cover artwork. “Official first single off #ViciousLiesandDangerousRumors. ‘Mama Told Me’ feat @kellyrowland,” he tweeted.

In August, Big Boi debuted the video for “She Said OK” featuring Theophilus London, while his sophomore LP is expected to include a collaboration with fellow Southern rappers Big K.R.I.T. and UGK.

Big Boi’s solo debut, the critically-acclaimed Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty, opened at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 in July 2010 and spawned the singles “Royal Flush,” “Shutterbugg,” and “Fo Yo Sorrows.”

Source: Rap-Up

• 1 mois après...

J'attends énormément de cet opus!

Son premier essai solo Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty était époustouflant, avec entre autres des titres comme Daddy Fat Sax, Shutterbugg, Back Up Plan, Follow Us et j'en passe.

Quelques sonorités funk voir même éléctro étaient également à noter sur certains titres du premier opus.

Il fait clairement parti de mes classiques.

• 4 semaines après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...