Aller au contenu

Cassie - #RockaByeBaby 4.11.13 - Sophomore Album

Love-Rnb

Messages recommandés

Le New York Times a donner une très bonne critique a King of Hearts!

Cassie Ventura, the R&B singer and model who is said to be Diddy’s girlfriend, just returned with the beginnings of a second album, her first in six years. The single “King of Hearts” was released on Soundcloud on Feb. 9 and as a video on Valentine’s Day. The video is straight to the point: it’s for people who want to see Cassie walking down a hallway with very few clothes on, shot from knee-level. The audio is more withholding and slow building: three and a half minutes of Euro minimal beats and synth tones slowly growing in dimension and harmony, a massing and lingering cathedral echo on her remarkably thin and plain voice, a climactic ascension to a new key just before the end. It’s a simple song that couldn’t be any better.
  • Like 1

KING OF HEARTS aura donc un remix par Kanye West! Collabo avec Tyga, Young Jeezy! :mf_w00t2:

How you’ve grown since your Me & You days?

C: I actually took some time to discover where I wanted to go, what was the next phase. I was patient and just took my time to develop & learn.

Who have you collaborated w/ on the Album?

C: Kanye did the remix, coming soon. Young Jeezy, Tyga & others. Look out for that.

What is the title of your album?

C: There is a title but I’m keeping that under my hat for now. It’s a surprise.

• Like 3

A propos du nouvel album, elle a révélé quelques infos à MTV :

“My new album is just a little bit of stuff for everybody. On ‘King Of Hearts’ I worked with a producer named J2, and it’s got that jungle, dance, pop vibe. And then on what might be my second single I worked with Jean Baptiste [black Eyed Peas, Rihanna] on a song called ‘Money On Love’, and it’s a little bit funkier. And then I also have my R&B ballads, and I have a ska record called ‘Mr. Valentine’. It’s kind of a little bit of everything, and that’s who I am. I change my clothes five times a day!”

La démo de Milian serait donc pour elle! ^^

Elle a fait d'autres révélations à la radio SiriusXM :

1. The album was once titled ‘Electro Love’ and ‘The Seductress’. Well, not any more. She says she has a new album title but doesn’t want to unmask it just yet.

2. Second single ‘Money on Love will be a collaboration with rapper Nicki Minaj.

3. The remix to latest single ‘King of Hearts’ will feature rapper Kanye West.

4. She is working with rapper Young Jeezy on a slow tempo, Rico Love production.

5. Over the summer, she plans to do a number of shows and promotional performances, while aiming for a “Back to School” album release.

Bon même si King Of Hearts à l'air d'être un bon gros flop comme prévu :fetes1:, ces news donnent envie!! J'espère vraiment qu'elle aura l'occasion d'au moins sortir l'album même si c'est dans l'indifférence la plus totale :blush:

Je suis accro à Mr Valentine depuis son leak!!! :crazylove: :crazylove: :crazylove: :crazylove: Par contre j'ai peur que ça rende moins bien avec la voix Cassie à voir... :unsure:

Je pense pas que ce soit celui de Millian, beaucoup trop pop et plus axé Up que R&b Ballads... De plus l'an dernier, dans l'interview de TEEN VOGUE je crois ou autres, elle avait dévoiler que le titre était "BANG BANG, Mr Valentine" en même temps que Bougie Shit qui devait lui servir de premier single.

Je crois qu'ils ne parlent pas du même Mr. Valentine, ou alors on a pas du tout la même définition du ska :lol: !

Dommage pour King of Hearts, en même temps sans aucune promo (106&Park exclu) voilà quoi.

Bonne nouvelle pour Rico Love, si elle pose sur un son à la Motivation ou 4 A.M... :throb:

Son nouvel album ne sortira malheureusement qu'en septembre, je trouve que ça fait assez long à attendre. Mais bon on sait déjà qu'il y aura des ballades r'n'b dont une avec Young Jeezy. Des tonalités plus hip hop/dance/ska. Un duo avec Tyga et un second single "Money on love" avec Nicki Minaj. Elle a de bons producteurs J2, Danja, Rico Love et Jean Baptiste (producteur de "Look at me now" de Chris Brown) donc je pense que son album va vraiment marcher. C'est tout ce que je lui souhaite! Et elle démarre la promotion de "King of hearts" en Europe cette semaine en se rendant à Paris et ensuite à Londres! Xx

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...