Aller au contenu

Kelly Clarkson ● Stronger

Messages recommandés

source.jpeg

source.jpeg

Kelly Clarkson et est la gagnante d'American Idol a avoir vendu le plus de disques mondialement avec notamment 23,2 millions d'albums et 36 millions de singles écoulés à travers le monde.

source.jpeg

Après Quatre Albums majoritairement aux sons Pop/Rock, Kelly Clarkson revient avec un cinquième opus intitulé ''Stronger''. Celui ci sera dans la continuité "d'All I Ever Wanted" et sera dans les Bacs le 25 octobre 2011.

Le premier single de l'album, "Mr Know It All" sera lancé via le facebook de Kelly le 30 août prochain et sera disponible sur iTunes dés le 5 septembre 2011.

miniature.png miniature.png

Même si dans le coeur des français ''Because Of You'' reste la chanson phare, Kelly Clarkson a de nombreux turbes à son actif dont voici un aperçu ci dessous :

source.jpeg

Quelques Liens Officiels :

Site Off' / MySpace / Facebook / Twitter

• Like 8

les premieres critiques du nouveau singles sont arrivés. le single serai plus soul que pop rock et sera dans le même style que "Just Missed The Train" du premier album...

Kelly Clarkson: Mr. Know It All (Single Review)

First of all, let go of your expectations: “Mr. Know It All” is not the grand return of Yell-y Clarkson.

Considering both the song’s sassy title and lyrics–which Ms. Clarkson neatly wrote out on lined paper for us earlier today–the lead single from her upcoming fifth studio album Stronger might give off the impression that “Mr. Know It All” is another dance-y pop-rock kiss-off anthem a la “Since U Been Gone” or “I Do Not Hook Up.” It’s not.

Instead, Clarkson keeps the throaty howls in check on “Mr. Know It All,” a gorgeous return to form back to the soulful sound of Idol‘s greatest export.

The singer confidently croons above gently strumming guitars and a tripping, mid-tempo drum beat taken directly from the songbooks of classic ’90′s singer-songwriter chicks (for reference, consult Alanis Morrissette‘s Jagged Little Pill or Donna Lewis‘smash hit, “I Love You Always Forever”–sans the saccharine sweet quality of Lewis’ voice). Actually, it’s quite similar to the beat of Clarkson’s own “Just Missed The Train” off of Thankful–my personal favorite!

Apart from the beat, the song still sounds quite contemporary: In fact, it’s very similar in structure and melody to Bruno Mars “Just The Way You Are.”

The song’s chorus is an especially gorgeous lift-off from the verses, as the tripping beat breaks away (Clarkson pun!) and gives way to a beautiful, soaring moment of bright piano chords and an insanely catchy melody: The phrase “‘Cause baby, you don’t know a thing about me” has been swirling ’round my brain for the entire day, and there’s no sign of it stopping anytime soon.

It’s no surprise that the song’s a total ear-worm either, given that “Mr. Know It All” was produced and penned by some of the industry’s greatest songwriting titans, including Brian Kennedy (Kid Sister‘s “Daydreaming” and Rihanna‘s “Fire Bomb”–two incredibly MuuMuse Approved songs!), Ester Dean (Rihanna, Katy Perry) and Brett James (Carrie Underwood, Leona Lewis).

So, to conclude: Melodies for days a la Thankful, a lyrical angst that falls somewhere between Breakaway and My December, and the radio friendly restraint of All I Ever Wanted (you know, without that forced Clive Davis-approved pop-rock gloss.)

While I certainly wouldn’t call the song as immediate as her biggest radio hits to date (if nothing else because of what we’ve come to expect from Miss Clarkson for the past few years!), “Mr. Know It All” is an amazing start-of-Autumn treat from an artist who more than deserves to begin slaying the charts. A sure-fire smash for the Clarkson? Hell yes!

Source

REVIEW: Kelly Clarkson "Mr. Know it All"

With all the different sounds the multitude of recent Kelly Clarkson leaks have entailed, you'd be forgiven for being a bit confused as to what genre the first American Idol winner has decided to explore with her upcoming fifth studio album, Stronger, due in stores this October. There was the unrelenting alt-rock beat of "Let Me Down", the bubblegum pop/rock of "I Forgive You", and the soulful indie-pop of "Dark Side". But, at least for the first single off the set "Mr. Know it All", Clarkson has ditched the angst-y pop/rock of her previous three albums for a more mature, soulful approach. At least musically speaking. Lyrically, "Mr. Know it All" has Clarkson doing what she does best; not-so-subtly calling an ex-lover out for doing her wrong. This time, however, the bitter lyrics ("I'm livin' my truth withour your lies/Let's be clear, this is goodbye") contrast nicely with the lush, piano-laden beat, making for an interesting (to say the least) composition: on the surface, it might seem like another saccharine-sweet love song, but dig deeper, and you'll find a brash kiss-off that's as full of attitude as it is soulful, melodic chords. In the vocals department, I think it goes without saying that Kelly is truly one of, if not the best vocalist on mainstream radio at the moment. Although she's known for belting quite the high notes, here, she shows restraint that's somehow full of raw emotion. Kelly Clarkson is a true American Idol. All in all, a true return to form for the "Since U Been Gone" singer.

Source

Pour le coup ca me met l'eau à la bouche, un truc moins instantané que "Suck", mais plus "soulful" dans la veine de "Thankful", bon faut s'attendre à un truc super mainstream, mais ça me rassure d'entendre que ça pourrait ressembler à "Just The Way You Are".

Invité VioletHill

C'est pas trop mal mais j'accroche pas vraiment, l’instrumental ne me plait pas et je trouve ça mou du genou.

L'air est en effet une pale copie de LTWYA...

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...