Aller au contenu

Radiohead - The King Of Limbs

Messages recommandés

• 2 mois après...
  • 4 semaines après...

Radiohead Recorded New Material at Jack White's Studio

After hinting about a collaboration at Bonnaroo, Radiohead have been confirmed to have recorded new material at Jack White's Third Man studios in Nashville earlier this year. However, the former White Stripes frontman says that he was not involved with the rock giants' new songs.

In an interview with BBC 6 Music on Wednesday (July 4), White revealed, "I don't know how much to tell about it except I didn't play with them or produce... But they came in and recorded at Third Man. I don't know what else to be said about that, so that's all I can probably say."

During the group's June 8 headlining set at Bonnaroo, Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke jump-started the alt-rock rumor mill when he alluded to a collaboration with White. "This song is for Jack White," Yorke told the crowd before playing "Supercollider." "We saw him yesterday. A big thank-you to him, but we can't tell you why. You'll find out."

Yorke and co. join a slew of artists who have recently recorded at Third Man; Beck, for instance, recorded a limited edition single for the label, "I Just Started Hating Some People Today," alongside White, and released the track in May. Radiohead are recently recovering from a stage collapse in Toronto which killed crew member Scott Johnson and forced the group to reschedule seven shows that followed.

Source : Billboard

• 2 semaines après...
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...