Aller au contenu

Adele - 21

Messages recommandés

Après le succès de son 1er album 19, Adele revient avec un second album intitulé 21. Celui-ci sortira le 24 Janvier en Angleterre et le 22 Février aux Etats-Unis, et a été produit par Rick Rubin et Paul Epworth. Adele cite comme influences pour ce second opus Wanda Jackson, Yvonne Fair, Andrew Bird, Mary J Blige, Mos Def, Elbow, Tom Waits & Kanye West.

Le premier single sera Rolling In The Deep et sortira le 16 Janvier 2011. Le titre a été écrit et produit par Adele et Paul Epworth. Selon Adele, ce titre est un "dark bluesy gospel disco tune".

10.jpg

• Like 12

Elle a 22 ans. (Merci Wikipédia)

Adele has announced details of the follow-up to her multi award-winning album 19.

The Brit award-winning singer says as a sign of her growing up she's called the album 21 and it will be released on 24 January 2011. In a statement Adele said: "I'm very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album." She admitted: "It's taken a long while and it knocked me for six when writing it." Adele explained how it is different from 19: "It's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now. I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called 21."

Photo album

The Grammy award winner reflected on the new title: "The whole reason I called my first album 19 was about cataloguing what happened to me then and who I was then. Like a photo album you see the progression and changes in a person throughout the years." The first single from the album, Rolling In The Deep, will be released on 16 January. Adele described it as a "dark, bluesy, gospel disco tune". She recorded most of 21 in Malibu in the States with producer Rick Rubin (Jay-Z, Red Hot Chili Peppers). But she also recorded some closer to home in Kensal Rise in London with Paul Epworth (Plan B, Bloc Party, Florence and the Machine). As for influences on the new album Adele name checks Mary J Blige, Mos Def, Elbow, Tom Waits and Kanye West among others.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...