Aller au contenu

James Blunt - Some Kind Of Trouble

Messages recommandés

Le troisieme album de James blunt es terminer

voici quelques infos sur ça derniers newsletter

28th July 2010

To all the Bedlamites and other Lost Souls who might still be good enough to be hanging around here, loyally waiting while I take quite so long to make an album - the news is - it's finished! The notes are all recorded, the vocal takes are done and the best ones chosen. Karl has made an awful din; John has stuck it all together; Ben has played till his fingers bleed; and Paul has worn a gold jacket. A couple of others have come along and made some magic too, and their names will be there in all their glory in the liner-notes. Since the days of British Grove Studios, I have sat in a room with Steve Robson while we edit, recall, sing and dance.

The record label are excited by what they hear and have chosen the first single. I've given it the coded titled "Gay Tonight". It might be called something else in reality... I should have a radio date and single release date for you soon.

I still need to mix the majority of the album, and I'll do that starting in the last week of August. The single is already mixed and mastered, and ready to go. I'll have to shoot a video for that any day now.

How I get people to hear this album is anyone's guess. Radio can be a difficult platform, and the press have not always been my friend - but you have, and so in setting up this album, if you feel like getting people to follow this website, or follow me on Twitter (Splutter), or just keep an eye out on Facebook, please do. I'm really sure you and they will like it.

It's not an album that is going to be championed by NME or ichoosewhatyoulike.com. It's the album that sets me free. I've walked into studios and said to horrified cool dudes that I think I'm our generation's Phil Collins; or a lost Bee Gee; or the 3rd female member of Fleetwood Mac. They all got up and left, and the result is what you are soon to hear.

Come late September, I'll be promoting the album, and hope you'll come along to the smaller radio performances and so on. It will be good to see you all again and hopefully we can get into some kind of trouble...

Till then.

James

Oh non pas lui ! Il fait jamais des trucs joyeux, tout le temps a déprimé ...

Le single 1973 n'était pas déprimant lol. C'est son style aussi.

J'avais moins aimé le 2ème album mais là il a pris plus de temps pour ce 3ème album, j'espère que la qualité sera au rendez-vous.

Le single 1973 n'était pas déprimant lol. C'est son style aussi.

J'avais moins aimé le 2ème album mais là il a pris plus de temps pour ce 3ème album, j'espère que la qualité sera au rendez-vous.

tu as raison ,moi aussi j espere retrouver la qualité du premier

• 3 semaines après...
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...