Aller au contenu

Christina Aguilera | La Nouvelle Machine De Guerre

Messages recommandés

Xtina avec son fils ce 13 mai à New York.

2334189913_14.jpg

Extrait de l'interview de magasine LATINA

21vrli.jpg

These days, singer Christina Aguilera is a happy wife (to Jordan Bratman) and mom (to 2-year-old son Max).

One person not in her life? Her estranged father Fausto Aguilera. Their relationship, Aguilera tells Latina magazine, is "pretty nonexistent. I'm in a place in my life where I just don't see a reason for it."

The pop star has said that Fausto, a former U.S. Army Sergeant, was emotionally and physically abusive; he and her mom, Shelly Kearns, split when Christina was just seven, and she rarely saw him after that.

"To remember the chaos that [my mother] went through, the abuse, I don't know how she did it," Aguilera, 29, tells Latina. "But it's amazing how much you can trick your mind into surviving when you have to."

"There's always room for forgiveness," the "Not Myself Tonight" songstress adds. "And I do forgive--but you grow up and make choices for your family."

In 1999 -- when Aguilera first became a teen pop rival to Britney Spears -- she reunited with Fausto after 12 years following an NYC concert. "We spoke for the first time in a long while. Really, he's a stranger to me," she told Rolling Stone at the time. "He's apologized," she added. "I think he had a lot of guilt."

Things are infinitely better with Bratman, whom she married in 2005. "Jordy was the calm in the storm when everybody else was driving me crazy," she tells Latina.

"I had a lot of older people around me who were conniving--and these people do that so you cling to them. He was the person who reached down, pulled me out and made me see reason. I'm very lucky to have him."

The June issue of Latina hits stands May 25.

En gros elle parle de ses relations avec son père. Elle dit que justement ils n'ont pas de relation père/fille mais que malgré tout elle lui pardonne de tout ce qui lui a fait subir avec sa mère plus jeune dans le passé.

Dans la deuxième partie de l'extrait elle parle de son mariage avec Jordan Bratma et elle dit qu'elle est heureuse et qu'elle se sent chanceuse de l'avoir rencontré.

@Cedrikus, c'est normal smile.gif

ca_billboard_cover.gif

Je pense qu'il faut qu'elle cache un peu son assurance démesurée derrière une fausse modestie. Vous en pensez quoi ? La citation doit être sortie de son contexte

Sony Turquie affirme que Woohoo est le 2nd single via FessesBook

Don't forget to visit www.christinaaguilera.com to listen to the second single of the album BIONIC which Christina will release 8th June.

Petite vidéo sympa de son passage à Haïtie

• Like 1

Dans l'article en question, la citation faisait simplement écho aux comparaisons faites avec de nouveaux artistes et à la "nouvelle vie" (rolleyes.gif) qu'elle tente de mener depuis l'arrivée de son fils. Rien de bien nouveau en fait, c'était l'air de dire, "j'ai une vie, une famille et donc j'en ai vraiment rien à foutre".

"At this point in my career, I'm over any and all weird comparisons or negativity."

"I'm in it for the long haul, and a decade later in my career, I have nothing to prove," Aguilera says. "To anyone who wants to be negative, it's like, 'I'm obviously relevant enough to you for you to care and to talk and to evoke negative feelings inside of you.' "

On est content pour elle.

Non, sinon, l'article du Billboard devient particulièrement drôle lorsqu'elle explique qu'elle a refusé un "hit" que tentait de lui imposer RCA Records, affirmant qu'elle n'était pas du genre à conduire sa barque d'une façon aussi passive, que tous les titres de "Bionic" avaient été conçu en gros avec une créativité toute particulière ...

Ouai, "Not Myself Tonight", quoi! :D

Christina Aguilera talked about a song her label wanted her to put out because it was a hit, and well she went totally Kanye West on her label. “There was actually a song that the label really wanted me to record, and I just said ‘no,’ because it didn’t fit on the album – it wasn’t creatively inspiring to me. They said, ‘It’s a hit, it’s a hit!’ And absolutely it’s a hit for someone. But it’s not for me, because when it jeopardizes my integrity too much I can’t do it. The hit thing… (sigh) ‘Who Let the Dogs Out’ was a f–king hit, you know what I mean?”

xtina_preview_1.jpg

Je viens de remarquer qu'elle avait une jambe coupée! Han!

• Like 1
Non, sinon, l'article du Billboard devient particulièrement drôle lorsqu'elle explique qu'elle a refusé un "hit" que tentait de lui imposer RCA Records, affirmant qu'elle n'était pas du genre à conduire sa barque d'une façon aussi passive, que tous les titres de "Bionic" avaient été conçu en gros avec une créativité toute particulière ...

Ouai, "Not Myself Tonight", quoi! :D

MON DIEU mdr.gif mais c'est vraiment Floptina qui parle là !

Je l'adore throb.gif

• Like 5
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...