Aller au contenu

Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite

Messages recommandés

K Y L I E...I S...B A C K

A P H R O D I T E

kylieaphrodite450.jpg

Nouvel Album : Aphrodite (04/07)

Nouveau Single : All The Lovers (28/06)

2 ans et demi après l'excellent X, Kylie Minogue revient avec un nouvel album intitulé Aphrodite qui sera en grande partie produit par Stuart Price (producteur du 1er single), Calvin Harris et d'autres, et sera en grande partie écrit par Kylie, Nerina Pallot, Stuart Price, Calvin Harris, Jake Shears et Tim Rice-Oxley.

KYLIE RETURNS AS "APHRODITE"!

HER STUNNING BRAND NEW SINGLE "ALL THE LOVERS" IS RELEASED ON PARLOPHONE ON JUNE 28, FOLLOWED A WEEK LATER BY HER NEW STUDIO ALBUM "APHRODITE" ON JULY 5

Kylie Minogue returns to the charts at the end of June when her highly anticipated brand new single "All The Lovers" is released on Parlophone. The single, set to be a huge summer anthem, previews her new studio album "Aphrodite" scheduled for release a week later, on July 5.

The album, Kylie's fifth studio album on Parlophone, sees her celebrate her dance-floor roots and features Stuart Price as executive producer. The list of songwriters includes Kylie, Stuart Price, Calvin Harris, Jake Shears, Nerina Pallot and Keane's Tim Rice-Oxley.

Further details on the album, including the track-listing, will be announced shortly.

Kylie said today: "The single was one of the last tracks to be written for the album. As I was recording it I knew that "All The Lovers" had to be the first single; it sums up the euphoria of the album perfectly. It gives me goose-bumps, so I'm really excited to hear what everyone thinks of it".

Stuart Price, who mixed the track and was executive producer on the album said: "'All The Lovers' is a magical song and sums up everything that the album is: Kylie doing pop dance music at her best. When you look in your mind's eye at everything Kylie is, it's on this record".

Kylie Minogue has sold more than 60 million records and continues to be one of the most successful solo artists in the world. Her groundbreaking tours have set new standards for live performances and last year her first ever tour of America garnered rave reviews.

Kylie+Minogue+APHRODITE.png

Tracklist :

1. All The Lovers (Written by Jim Elliot & Mima Stilwell, Produced by Jim Eliot, Additional production and mix by Stuart Price)

2. Get Outta My Way (Written by Cutfather: Lucas Secon, Damon Sharpe, Peter Wallevik, Daniel Davidsen & Mitch Hansen. Produced by Cutfather, Peter Wallevik & Daniel Davidsen. Co-produced by Damon Sharpe, Lucas Secon & Stuart Price)

3. Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love) (Written by Fin Dow-Smith, The Nervo Girls, Produced by Starsmith. Co-produced by Stuart Price. Additional vocal production by Nervo. Mixed by Starsmith and Stuart Price)

4. Closer (Written by Stuart Price & Beatrice Hatherley, Produced & mixed by Stuart Price)

5. Everything Is Beautiful (Written by Fraser T Smith & Tim Rice-Oxley ("Keane"), Produced and mixed by Fraser T Smith)

6. Aphrodite (Written & produced by Nerina Pallot & Andy Chatterley, Additional production and mix by Stuart Price)

7. Illusion (Written by Kylie Minogue & Stuart Price, Produced & mixed by Stuart Price)

8. Better Than Today (Written & produced by Andy Chatterley & Nerina Pallot, Additional production and mix by Stuart Price)

9. Too Much (Written by Kylie Minogue, Calvin Harris & Jake Shears, Produced and mixed by Calvin Harris.)

10. Cupid Boy (Written by Sebastian Ingrosso ("Swedish House Mafia"), Magnus Lidehall, Nick Clow & Luciana Caporaso. Produced & mixed by Stuart Price & Sebastian Ingrosso & Magnus)

11. Looking For An Angel (Written by Kylie Minogue & Stuart Price, Produced & mixed by Stuart Price)

12. Can't Beat The Feeling (Written by Hannah Robinson, Pascal Gabriel, Borge Fjordheim, Matt Prime & Richard X. Produced by Stuart Price, Pascal Gabriel & Borge Fjordheim. Mixed by Stuart Price)

Single #1 :

All The Lovers

Single #2 :

Get Outta My Way

:throb:

Kylie+Minogue+APHRODITE.jpg

• Like 5

Je pense qu'on aura le radio rip dans environ une semaine, du moins j'espère qu'on l'aura dans pas longtemps.

J'espère vraiment qu'elle réeiterrera le succès de Fever avec cet album (comprendre : il faut que All The Lovers fasse exploser les compteurs).

ça craint mais j'en ai eu les larmes aux yeux.

Aphrodite va être énorme. Vu que X l'était déjà et qu'elle était moyennement satisfaite et que là elle dit qu'elle voulait mettre la barre bien haute, ça ne peut être que bon.

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...