Aller au contenu

Maroon 5 - Hands All Over

Messages recommandés

Maroon 5 have revealed details about their forthcoming album, called Hands All Over.

The band's third studio album, a follow-up from 2007's It Won't Be Soon Before Long, was recorded in Switzerland with the famously reclusive producer Robert 'Mutt' Lange, who is best know for his work with AC/DC and Def Leppard.

The band's frontman Adam Levine told Rolling Stone: "He worked me harder than anyone ever had. I would come in with a finished song, and he'd say, 'That's a good start. Now strip it down to the drums and start over'.

"His opinion was, 'Your success is cute, but I think you can be huge'," he added.

The group have revealed two of the LP's songs as 'Stutter' and 'Out of Goodbyes', a country ballad featuring Lady Antebellum.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a225352/maroon-5s-new-lp-is-just-great-pop.html

Chansons confirmées:

Misery

Stutter

Out of Goodbyes (feat. Lady Antebellum)

Hands All Over (peut-être)

Misery sera envoyé aux radios le 28 juin 2010.

Leur tournée se déroulera du 30 juillet au 29 août 2010.

L'album sort le 21 septembre 2010.

• 2 semaines après...

J'aime beaucoup ce nouveau titre mais moins addictif que Makes me wonder que j'ai du écouter 30 fois à la suite le jour où je l'ai découverte.

C'est surtout certains passages de la chanson que j'adore. Cependant l'ensemble est bien sympathique et tous les ingrédients sont réunis pour faire un bon petit tube. Et un clip réussi confirmera le tout.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...