Aller au contenu

Sade | Nouvel album en approche

Shiva*

Messages recommandés

Smooth Jazz Network To Debut New Sade Single On Tuesday !

The Smooth Jazz Network will debut the highly anticipated single by Sade on Tuesday (December cool.gif. The song is the title track to her upcoming CD Soldier of Love. Smooth Jazz Network midday host Miranda Wilson will premiere the song on over 25 radio stations carrying the Smooth Jazz Network on Tuesday morning in the 10 AM hour.

fetes1.giffetes1.giffetes1.giffetes1.giffetes1.giffetes1.giffetes1.giffetes1.giffetes1.giffetes1.gif

http://news.smoothja...ork.com/?p=1466

Sade To Release First Single, 'Soldier Of Love' Off Forthcoming New Album

NEW YORK, Dec. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Epic Records is pleased to announce the release of "Soldier Of Love," the highly anticipated first single off Sade's forthcoming new body of work by the same name.

"Soldier Of Love" which Sade co-produced with Mike Pela, was written by Sade along with longtime collaborators Andrew Hale, Stuart Matthewman and Paul Spencer Denman. The track, featuring a pulsating and anthemic drum beat along with haunting vocals that Sade is known for, is set to hit airwaves December 8(th) and will kick off the countdown for SOLDIER OF LOVE. Recorded in England and set for release WORLDWIDE on February 8(th), SOLDIER OF LOVE marks Sade's first studio album since the multi-platinum release of Lovers Rock in 2000.

The first single "Soldier Of Love" will premiere on Tuesday, December 8(th) at 7am EST on www.sade.com.

http://www.prnewswir...m-78684747.html

Je suis trop pressé !!!!crazylove.gifcrazylove.gifcrazylove.gifcrazylove.gif

"Incroyable", je n'irais pas jusque là mais très bon, oui.

Je suis content qu'elle fasse son retour avec un titre plutôt rythmé.

Comme d'habitude, il va me falloir du temps pour apprécier le morceau à sa juste valeur, ça me fait ça à chaque fois avec elle: je ne trouve pas que sa musique soit facilement assimilable, consommable.

"Incroyable", je n'irais pas jusque là mais très bon, oui.

Je suis content qu'elle fasse son retour avec un titre plutôt rythmé.

Comme d'habitude, il va me falloir du temps pour apprécier le morceau à sa juste valeur, ça me fait ça à chaque fois avec elle: je ne trouve pas que sa musique soit facilement assimilable, consommable.

+1

Je réecouterai avec un son meilleur chez moi, mais gardez vos superlatifs, faut pas déconner, non plus !

• Like 1
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...