Aller au contenu

Toute L'actualité De Lady Gaga

Scream !

Messages recommandés

Lady GaGa voudrait bien travailler avec Christina Aguilera:

213lv04.jpg

The 22-year-old with a shock of platinum-blonde hair also draws comparisons to pop diva Christina Aguilera. Last month, Aguilera was even asked if she had stolen Germanotta's style.

Aguilera told the LA Times then that she had only recently heard of Germanotta. She added that, from pictures and videos, she could not tell if Germanotta was a man or a woman.

"I'm not bothered by that," said Germanotta, who spoke to my paper over the phone from her tour bus as it travelled through Omaha, Nebraska. "My performances and music are intended to be provocative, to push sexual boundaries. If anything, I was excited that she (Aguilera) picked up on that undertone in my work."

She added: "I would so love to work with her. I think she's amazing. I listened to her when I was a little girl."

Currently a songwriter under R&B singer Akon's Konvict label, Germanotta broke out with her debut record The Fame in August. Her hit single from that album, Just Dance, has just received a Grammy nomination this month. She has penned tracks for the likes of Britney Spears and New Kids On The Block, and will tour with the Pussycat Dolls next year in Australia.

"It's a dream come true to be working with artistes like them," she said.

What's next for the rising starlet? She is "writing new songs every day". "I'm currently writing with other artistes in mind," she said.

Which artistes, she wouldn't say, but it looks like the sky's the limit when it comes to this lady.

Invité Naked_Soldier

Lady Gaga avec Christina Aguilera ? Physiquement c'est très proche en ce moment ca pourrait faire un superbe clip ou elles joueraient des jumelles devergondées :lol:

• 2 semaines après...

okay tout le monde adore "paparazzi" (inclus moi aussi).

Mais le prochain serait... "love game" serait la vidéo est en tournage actuellement (j'attends confirmation) photos "paparazzi" sur le tournage

27377pcn_gaga02.jpg

gaga5_439x694.jpg

gaga6_431x694.jpg

gaga9_446x694-440x684.jpg

une photo sur le site de perez hilton, qui lui a fait penser à cher

Cher_in_if_i_could_turn_back_time.JPG

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...